Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

One ambulance made last week by Fabien Lejeune (Rapid needle movement) at Longwy (France).

This is the first tattoo of my left leg (area under the knee level only) where I intend to make 5-6 tattoo, all in relation with music songs or video clips from UK band named "TheProdigy".

The ambulance is referring to "Take me to the hospital". I intend to also tattoo the song name beside.

I choose an US model of ambulance because your vehicule are really rock !!!! No comparison with our belgian ambulance which has "no style"

One ambulance made last week by Fabien Lejeune (Rapid needle movement) at Longwy (France).

This is the first tattoo of my left leg (area under the knee level only) where I intend to make 5-6 tattoo, all in relation with music songs or video clips from UK band named "TheProdigy".

The ambulance is referring to "Take me to the hospital". I intend to also tattoo the song name beside.

I choose an US model of ambulance because your vehicule are really rock !!!! No comparison with our belgian ambulance which has "no style"

Cool idea I to have a prodigy tattoo just the worker ant they use to use but I love it

Cool idea I to have a prodigy tattoo just the worker ant they use to use but I love it

ha ha good stuff... I have also the ant tattoed beside my ankle... I didn't include it into my gallery as the tattoo is 17 years old and I need to refresh it... this ant tattoo made 17 years ago is the trigger point of my future tattoo projects on the left leg.

Prodigy is playing on concert in my neighbourhood in August so I have already my ticket :p

Got my koi done today finally. We didn't go all the way around the back this time, the tattooist thought it would be better to wait until I extend it down to the forearm to do that. The colours don't look that great in the photo- irl they are far brighter. Need to take a daytime + healed photo at some point. 7.5 hours.

<a  href=cjkoi.jpg' alt='cjkoi.jpg'>

Boom!!

That's a fantastic tattoo! Love the goldfish!!

- - - Updated - - -

Got my koi done today finally. We didn't go all the way around the back this time, the tattooist thought it would be better to wait until I extend it down to the forearm to do that. The colours don't look that great in the photo- irl they are far brighter. Need to take a daytime + healed photo at some point. 7.5 hours.

<a  href=cjkoi.jpg' alt='cjkoi.jpg'>

Lovely!! Your daughter must love seeing this!

The sound of my head exploding and dripping grey matter from my ears. I dig the frog! The frog seals it! Yup. Birthday present to self win!!!

Thank you!!

So, as I have mentioned before, Junii usually has some inspiration right before the tattoo and our plans change a bit - now it looks like we're going back to two snakes, no hannya (maybe). And the collab? Oh, just Junii, Shad, and EVERYONE IN DIAMOND CLUB, nbd. !!!!!

At the beginning of the second day, I was looking at some frog paintings my hosts have around their home and vaguely thinking "what a cool tattoo that would be". Headed to the shop. As soon as I get there Junii says "what do you think about this?" and pulls out some frog stencils she made!! As my mind was wrapping itself around this fun bit of synchronicity, she explained that she wanted to put a meditating frog down at the bottom of my leg, and then add some dreamy clouds working their way up so it appears that everything we see is what the frog is sitting and meditating about - we have a beginning now!!

She is going to add a few more frogs, one guy with beads, another one with a coin, maybe another guy. I am so satisfied with how this tattoo is coming along - not just with the quality of the work, but also the completely organic nature of how the tattoo itself is developing. It's really incredible to be part of this experience!! ...searching for more words...I'm just into it, is all. :p

I'm booked again in July...we'll see what she comes up with next!!!!!

I've attached some action shots and one of me being just clearly insanely happy to be where I am. (Thank you for indulging me). Yes @Lance, best birthday present to self ever.

@Zillah the koi looks great!! You are a beast to sit for 7.5 hours - that shit is hard! Congrats and can't wait to see a healed pic.

Thank you!!

So, as I have mentioned before, Junii usually has some inspiration right before the tattoo and our plans change a bit - now it looks like we're going back to two snakes, no hannya (maybe). And the collab? Oh, just Junii, Shad, and EVERYONE IN DIAMOND CLUB, nbd. !!!!!

At the beginning of the second day, I was looking at some frog paintings my hosts have around their home and vaguely thinking "what a cool tattoo that would be". Headed to the shop. As soon as I get there Junii says "what do you think about this?" and pulls out some frog stencils she made!! As my mind was wrapping itself around this fun bit of synchronicity, she explained that she wanted to put a meditating frog down at the bottom of my leg, and then add some dreamy clouds working their way up so it appears that everything we see is what the frog is sitting and meditating about - we have a beginning now!!

She is going to add a few more frogs, one guy with beads, another one with a coin, maybe another guy. I am so satisfied with how this tattoo is coming along - not just with the quality of the work, but also the completely organic nature of how the tattoo itself is developing. It's really incredible to be part of this experience!! ...searching for more words...I'm just into it, is all. :p

I'm booked again in July...we'll see what she comes up with next!!!!!

I've attached some action shots and one of me being just clearly insanely happy to be where I am. (Thank you for indulging me). Yes @Lance, best birthday present to self ever.

@Zillah the koi looks great!! You are a beast to sit for 7.5 hours - that shit is hard! Congrats and can't wait to see a healed pic.

Adorable excited face!!!