Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Here in Holland we celebrate kingsday (the birthday of our king). Wich as a holiday i hate so i went To a tattoo convention in belgium And had a Great time. I helped My friends who had a stand there out as a floormanager. And ad a thank you i got a Nice mandala Rose On my kneecap. The picture is quit shitty Will post a better one when i am home. post-37519-146168867033_thumb.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

@Zillah - looks awesome - what does your daughter think? What did your artist think of her color choices for the Koi? I just love that :)

The artist smiled and said, "that's pretty much what I was going to do anyway except the water bands will be black, not blue."

My daughter was impressed by the tattoo but still said, "wear lots of long t-shirt, ok?". Heh.

Beauty on the last few pages of this thread. Thank you for sharing, everyone.

I don't have anything coming up - that has to be fixed.

I feel exactly the same, got no plan blues. how did you Greg Christian tattoo heal? Seen a few of his I've seen were a hard heal

Your hands are so beautiful, @rozone. Good luck with the healing.

- - - Updated - - -

Got this pantherose from Jeff Rassier at Black Heart yesterday. So stoked. If I lived here, I'd get a lot more tattoos a lot more quickly.

[ATTACH]10593[/ATTACH]

Jeff is just unbelievable. And such a cool guy. I love that tattoo!