Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@El Dolmago and I went to The Pearl today and each got ladyhead tattoos from Glennie. Mine is the cowgirl, and hers is the profile with butterfly wings. You can still see the blood oozing out! Fresh.

Rad! Both are awesome. I also really like the work you have that's surrounded by black but has a silhouette around it. Very cool stuff. Is that an old school thing I've just never seen, or something you or your artist came up with?

Rad! Both are awesome. I also really like the work you have that's surrounded by black but has a silhouette around it. Very cool stuff. Is that an old school thing I've just never seen, or something you or your artist came up with?

Thanks! I'm not sure where I came across that style of tattoo first, though Rich Hadley does some of the best I've seen like that. I think its been around for a while. I described what I was looking for and we poked around for a bit, and the tattooer who did it came up with the actual design. I can barely draw a stick figure.

It's taken me a while to get round to posting but... here is the result of LST peer pressure ;)

Instagram

Done by Rodrigo Souto, Black Garden Tattoo, London, UK.

I'm thinking about asking him for more flowers around it too. What do you think?

Meanwhile... I got a little carried away...

Instagram

Dominique Holmes, The Family Business, London, UK.

To be completed next month, plus I'm having a matching doodad on my foot. It's the same flower with a pattern that matches the ruff.

I blame you lot for all of this. :rolleyes:

It's taken me a while to get round to posting but... here is the result of LST peer pressure ;)

Instagram

Done by Rodrigo Souto, Black Garden Tattoo, London, UK.

I'm thinking about asking him for more flowers around it too. What do you think?

Meanwhile... I got a little carried away...

Instagram

Dominique Holmes, The Family Business, London, UK.

To be completed next month, plus I'm having a matching doodad on my foot. It's the same flower with a pattern that matches the ruff.

I blame you lot for all of this. :rolleyes:

My head exploded!!! Hell yeah @growltiger, way to go for it!!!!!! That thigh piece is the shit!!!!!