Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I should have had a new tattoo today but I am horribly sick (laryngitis, and a wretched cold - haven't been this sick in 12 years.) So, had to cancel my appointment at State of Grace. We'll see if/when I can reschedule it, and if/when I'll be back in town!!! What a disappointment!!!

I should have had a new tattoo today but I am horribly sick (laryngitis' date=' and a wretched cold - haven't been this sick in 12 years.) So, had to cancel my appointment at State of Grace. We'll see if/when I can reschedule it, and if/when I'll be back in town!!! What a disappointment!!![/quote']

Pff what luck!! Take care of yourself and feel better! What a seriously awful bummer, to be so close and yet so far!

I should have had a new tattoo today but I am horribly sick (laryngitis, and a wretched cold - haven't been this sick in 12 years.) So, had to cancel my appointment at State of Grace. We'll see if/when I can reschedule it, and if/when I'll be back in town!!! What a disappointment!!!

How frustrating. I had something similar happen in April. Missed starting my back. Good luck and feel better!

I am here in CA for a seminar/conference (which ended on Friday.) I've been out here two years in a row around this time, don't know if I'll be coming out again next year for the same seminar/conference. My convalescing includes mourning my lack of monmon cat.

@MarkBee - that makes me feel slightly better (that this has happened to others before.) Been so spent from work and then the conference, that getting sick seemed inevitable.

I am here in CA for a seminar/conference (which ended on Friday.) I've been out here two years in a row around this time, don't know if I'll be coming out again next year for the same seminar/conference. My convalescing includes mourning my lack of monmon cat.

@MarkBee - that makes me feel slightly better (that this has happened to others before.) Been so spent from work and then the conference, that getting sick seemed inevitable.

Ughhh. But I thought you had magic potions! Bummer, feel better.

I'm so bummed to hear about you being sick @Fala. Such bad timing. And it sounded pretty on point for what you wanted too. Hopefully you'll be able to re-schedule soon and get it before next year. It was perfect coordination w/ your conference but hopefully you can find cheap tickets back here. I can imagine how excited you were about it, being able to get a monmon cat myself, so I feel your pain for sure.

On a "Horitomo" note, I noticed today, SOG posted that Horitomo's taking on new clients for larger work, I can't remember if you have a backpiece or not but given the extra time you now have to reschedule and save perhaps you can super size it :-)

Actually, for anyone else interested in him, I'd email the shop quick!!! Cuz. Damn! Just damn!!!

Oh and get well soon Fala! Hopefully nature's tricks are done messing with you cuz this was enough.

@gougetheeyes - you know it's bad when my magic potions and herbs don't do much more then help a little!!!

We'll have to come back for my husband's tattoo, will be better able to coordinate once we find out information from his tattoo artist/scheduling info.

Thanks for the get well wishes :)

Lately I've been keeping a tab in Chrome open with this thread and have been working my way through it from the beginning. At first I didn't "like" any posts cause they were so old, but then I said screw it and started liking away. So, some of you may be getting some super old likes from me. Haha. Good stuff buried deep in here.