Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@gougetheeyes, if you like his tigers check out brian's instagram, he just put up prints of a tiger sheet (& a hannya mask sheet) for sale

@Haysman, that is a GREAT tiger! I love Brian's work. And I know for a fact that that's not an easy spot for a tiger. :)

Thanks man, you've got the dual Lehi tigers on the ribs, right? That's pretty high praise coming from you... I (obviously) really dig that tattoo, Lehi's tigers are incredible.

That's me. Man, I'm glad they're done!

I respect that. I'll be honest in that there were parts (front hip points on the pelvis and the pelvic crest, especially) that were pretty brutal. I can't imagine going back in for seconds, not at least anytime soon ;) How long did you wait in between sides?

@Haysman super jealous of that tiger, it's amazing. I was just in Richmond the other week for a wedding but didn't have tattoo plans. Brian's been on my bucket list for a long time now. Have gotten something from pretty much everyone around him from D.C. to N.C. and they all tell me that I need to get something from him. One of these days...

The artist I go to in Asheville has a backpiece by Brian and the thing is as strong as they come.

@Haysman super jealous of that tiger, it's amazing. I was just in Richmond the other week for a wedding but didn't have tattoo plans. Brian's been on my bucket list for a long time now. Have gotten something from pretty much everyone around him from D.C. to N.C. and they all tell me that I need to get something from him. One of these days...

The artist I go to in Asheville has a backpiece by Brian and the thing is as strong as they come.

Thanks man. His back pieces are top notch. I love going in every few months and checking out his ~8' wall space totally overflowing with to-be & in-progress back stencils. So much respect for that kind of dedication from both tattooer and tattooee alike.

Above that, is that a healed tattoo in the same style? If you have any photos of healed tattoos like this I'd love to see them, I'm curious what will happen to all the white stuff and other details.

hey man yeah i have 3 other healed cats, the cheetah above was done by John or yogi Barrett, healed great and looks amazing still

john.jpg

how to capture screen

they see zero sun and always have protection on if they do so the whites are fine

I respect that. I'll be honest in that there were parts (front hip points on the pelvis and the pelvic crest, especially) that were pretty brutal. I can't imagine going back in for seconds, not at least anytime soon ;) How long did you wait in between sides?

Lehi did them at the same time, over 4 short sessions. They took 7.5 hours total, which is amazing, considering how big they are.