Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thank you @hogg, @Mick Weder, @misterJ, @Lance, @MadeIndelible, @ironchef for the support and encouragement (and also everyone who pressed "like")! Wasn't expecting it to be this bad actually. I so long for this project to be done with, I think the three of us are continuing at the London Convention this year and then one session in Trieste and one in Stockholm and then hopefully done.

@Gemini Yeah we planned it to be the two of them since months back. Collaborations like this don't happen from day to day ;) I'm glad you're in to it, thanks!

Somewhat related to new tattoos, but did anyone see those 2 new sleeves that Stewart Robson just posted on Instagram? My god, those have to be some of the best pair of sleeves I've ever seen. Huge, super readable, very innovative design, simple yet detailed, solid, smooth, it's got everything. I can't even express how amazing they are. *swoon*

I signed up just to say Thanks!

I started these a year or so ago after finishing my back piece.

When I get a chance i'll upload some pictures for you to check out the whole thing, its impossible to get good pictures of myself though :/

I signed up just to say Thanks!

I started these a year or so ago after finishing my back piece.

When I get a chance i'll upload some pictures for you to check out the whole thing, its impossible to get good pictures of myself though :/

Very cool, welcome aboard. You can put me down as jealous of your amazing tattoos.

And yea, even the ones you think would be easy to photograph are impossible lol

I spent the weekend in Brooklyn....Queens....and Iselin, NJ!

I was very honored to once again be tattooed by Tony Polito......and equally as honored by what he tattooed on me!

Fuck I love that BTC tattoo. I'm saving a little place, just behind my ear for one of them. Ideally I'de love to have Jimmy Skuse do this for me...we'll see how we go with the planned travel to Bristol to make this happen.

Very, super fuckin' cool.

Nice one scubaron, very nice indeed - I've been looking out for this since you said you were seeing Anderson, love Anderson's work and it seems to me that he puts enough thought into outline and spacing to avoid being too concerned about blobs for along time !!

Just finished. Mask by Anderson Luna.

Hopefully the detailing will hold and not turn into a blurry blob down the road.

_mg_8851_thumb.jpg

tumblr_n6ynthstnf1tzdfcbo1_500.jpg

Fuck I love that BTC tattoo. I'm saving a little place, just behind my ear for one of them. Ideally I'de love to have Jimmy Skuse do this for me...we'll see how we go with the planned travel to Bristol to make this happen.

Very, super fuckin' cool.

I was definitely honored to get the BTC tattoo......and to have the Old Calcutta tattoo by Tony P. pretty much made it all complete! :)