Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

This is my latest design, done for a friend who just lost her grandad, its an angel and a devil on a floral yin yang base.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is where I've got to on my first sleeve design, its going to be a gambling 3/4 sleeve that merges into a floral commemorative design for my grandad, who passed away last year. the blank part you can see at the top of the design is the outline of an existing design which is being worked into the sleeve.

"...6 hour session...i was a bit sad that it was over"

wat

- - - Updated - - -

Went to NYC for the first time and got this from Eli Quinters.

I also got a lady head from Steve Boltz, which I am in love with, but all the pictures I tried to take were shit. Maybe I'll try again when it's healed...or maybe I'll just keep it to myself.

Hi Hayden, it was done by Dan Bursell here in Brisbane Australia. Ex Westside Tattoo but he works from a private studio these days.

I'll definitely be going back to him to get the other arm done :D

Link to his instagram below.

Instagram

Dan Bursell does killer work alright hifire. Nice, clean work mate.

Good times in Brisbane!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha I know it sounds weird, my fiance thinks I'm nuts too. I'm not going to lie, my elbow and ditch were pretty brutal but overall I kinda enjoyed laying there all day talking shit and watching it being done.

I'm hearing this mate :) Just think what ya got to look forward to when you start your next major piece. It's more than just the tattoo for sure that gets ya. Good head space bud.

Joining the ribcage tiger club with this little guy. Taken from Yoni Zilber's IG, and done yesterday while he's guesting in Asheville. Super nice and humble guy. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Might be a new B&G enthusiast because of it. He has got some 20+ year old B&G tattoos that look no older than 5 - heavy and fine line stuff. Simply amazing.

With that said, I will probably not get any more torso pieces for a long time haha. It was so worth the pain though.

That's beautiful, @sighthound! I was admiring it on IG yesterday.

Yoni did a really nice full color tiger sleeve on my friend a few years ago.

Thanks! Yea, I had a hard time deciding between color or b&g because his color stuff is equally as good.

edit: Also @hogg, forgot to mention that your sweet ass rib tigers were a big inspiration for me getting mine.

Had a nice little walk in not knowing what the fuck we were gonna do until after a couple of ales again.

I'm enjoying these little pieces ATM. Keeping us interested before we get back to slamming fields of colour on my right thigh/ arse cheek.

Anyway, eagles..skulls..daggers? fuck it, throw em all together mate! :)

edit: Also @hogg, forgot to mention that your sweet ass rib tigers were a big inspiration for me getting mine.

Right on! You may be interested to know that I thought my tigers would be roughly the size of yours, maybe a little smaller. Not what the artist had in mind, obviously.