Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

V6VRbQ0lVvw.jpg

What can you say about this style?

I like just how off the map this style of tattooing is. It takes a decent amount of artistic vision to do something like this well and I feel that it definitely has to match the personality of the client. I know for sure that it would never suite me but I can understand the appeal of it.

Thank you. This is a wonderful artist. He makes great tattoos that awesome body. His style is unique in the world I'll give you a reference, look and tell us what you think?

Мои новые татуировки 2012-2014

Тату иннормизм (Делаю такие тату ..

Right on! You may be interested to know that I thought my tigers would be roughly the size of yours, maybe a little smaller. Not what the artist had in mind, obviously.

Same here, I thought it was going to be smaller than it actually is. And honestly, I don't think I could have sat for a bigger piece - I was hitting the wall at the end there haha. Not too big, not too small, it's just right. I love the scale of your tigers though, he had the right idea.

@ironchef @MadeIndelible Thanks!

I was reading through some of the older pages of this thread the other day and was startled by how many members here, who I'd assumed had been getting tattooed for a long time owing to their knowledge and the quality of their tattoos, got their first tattoos while on this forum. I was sort of surprised anew by what a cool community you all have built here.

I wish I'd spent more time here lurking and less time posting, particularly as a new member, but thanks for letting me hang around.

I was reading through some of the older pages of this thread the other day and was startled by how many members here, who I'd assumed had been getting tattooed for a long time owing to their knowledge and the quality of their tattoos, got their first tattoos while on this forum. I was sort of surprised anew by what a cool community you all have built here.

I wish I'd spent more time here lurking and less time posting, particularly as a new member, but thanks for letting me hang around.

i had my first good tattoo while learning on this forum and owe it and subsequent tattoos to the fine people on LST

Husband got this part of his done yesterday. He plans to continue it down to the elbow, and maybe a little more on the back, not sure. He got the first part done in May, pics back several pages.

I don't get to go back until next month so I had to sit there and be sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Josh at Big Brain in Omaha, NE is doing the work on husbands.