Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Had franz stefanik put me through some pain yesterday, he was really fast and just a really nice bloke to get tattooed by, very happy with it and it dosnt look out of place next to my Santoro gorilla, he also did a butterfly on my girlfriends leg which I got her as a birthday present, which is always a win win I get a girlfriend with tattoos n she gets a new tattoo

Obviously stolen from his Instagram, we all know how hard knee pics are to take

Had franz stefanik put me through some pain yesterday, he was really fast and just a really nice bloke to get tattooed by, very happy with it and it dosnt look out of place next to my Santoro gorilla, he also did a butterfly on my girlfriends leg which I got her as a birthday present, which is always a win win I get a girlfriend with tattoos n she gets a new tattoo

Obviously stolen from his Instagram, we all know how hard knee pics are to take

I saw that on Instagram yesterday. Killer. Absolutely killer. I just sent him my knee design.

Oh man @heathenist, that is just so so good! Got a spot with him at the London convention in September, seeing this makes me all the more excited! Congratulations on such an amazing tattoo.

Thanks! What are you getting? He is super friendly and even though he moved his schedule around to work me in and the shop was near closing he took his time to make sure the drawing was perfect.

Also it was cool being in the shop after closing because I got to see Thomas Hooper tattoo Tony Hundahl, he was getting this crazy pattern tattooed all over his neck upper chest and back area, it looked fucking tough.

@Mark Bee You are starting to scare the shit out of me because you're getting tattooed on your kneecap instead of on your back. What am I getting myself into next week?

Ha! It's not fun, but don't pay attention to me. I've been having back trouble recently and the thought of lying on the table for any length or even getting tattooed on my back is a really unpleasant prospect at the moment. I'll get back to it when my other back problems settle down. In the meantime - I work on legs.

That said, I think backs often break people. There are a lot of people out there with unfinished back pieces. I wont be one of them, though I am taking my time.

Beautiful tattoos, and could someone please give my boyfriend this idea?

Thanks! What are you getting? He is super friendly and even though he moved his schedule around to work me in and the shop was near closing he took his time to make sure the drawing was perfect.

Also it was cool being in the shop after closing because I got to see Thomas Hooper tattoo Tony Hundahl, he was getting this crazy pattern tattooed all over his neck upper chest and back area, it looked fucking tough.

Yeh he seemed super nice even through email, that's cool that he took the time to make sure it would be just right. You can see that integrity in the quality of his tattoos. I was gonna get him to do an eagle on my bicep but I picked up the eagle from Valerie Vargas so now I think I'm gonna go for a clipper ship on the inside of my upper arm. I just hope he has one ready to go because he's only working from flash at the convention.

That's such a fucking cool story, I'm hoping that I might be able to get Hooper to tattoo my ribs next summer when I'mon holiday in Austin with my girlfriend. Probably a real long shot but might be worth a try?