Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@suburbanxcore Yea I just saw that this morning too and had the same reaction. His tigers are so good! Also, love the tattoo from Grez. He had to give you shit for being a Phillies fan though and remind you about the 09 Series.

@BrianH I had a 2nd session on it sometime in April. Chris started on the upper background and tied into the two sleeves nicely. I took a break for the summer months though for vacation and don't go back to Kings Ave till the end of September. I'm very excited to get back started up again and kinda regret not just working on it thru the summer.

Been a while since ive checked back on here but heres a few pics of the panther and the parrot i got from Chad K at the Amsterdam convention back in May, its really hard to get a good picture of a shoulder but Chad drew the parrot to fit the space perfectly.

Also a Mum heart i got as a walk in from Jordan Baxter at Black Garden a couple of weeks back, picture pinched from his instagram.

Hi guys!!

For those who have not seen on Instagram, I was a dumbass and scheduled three days of getting zapped on my last trip to SF. That shit is hard on the body!!!!!

@cltattooing made an awesome stabby skull for me, and then we hung out w @CABS, who is an alright type of guy (understatement of the season!).

Junii added color to my froggy, some shading and background and outlined a peony on my thigh.

We started the first snake!

Matt (dr claw) started on my serene butt snake. Shad will be starting the mean back snake in October, and Junii is doing the thigh snake (I think?!)

I was not the only one getting my butt drilled (word choice?) in the shop that day. I had the pleasure of watching Drew Flores begin one of the backpieces that is part of the 108 heroes of LA project. How cool is that?!?

Also @petiloi was in the shop getting some work done by Bill Salmon. Hi!!! I did not identify myself bc, you know, tattoos. But it was cool anyway!

Pics attached. Warning: Butt ahead!!

(Nice asp, I know. Tips hat to @CultExciter for that one).

No shit @beez it's a small world. Butt snake all the way, I also really enjoyed watching Junii work on your leg. My wife has a big peony piece on her side by Junii and if all goes well might be her apprentice soon. I consider myself very lucky to be getting a sleeve from a living legend like Bill Salmon. And Bill and have built a friendship over the last few years so it makes it that much more meaningful. Matt aka Dr claw will be finishing my thighs piece and start into my inner leg with I think a big geisha spider. Its goona be rad. Looking forward to see in ya at the convention @beez. I'll be doing another few sessions on my leg woth Matt Deverson, if you haven't seen his work check it out and hopefully I'll be getting my chest done by Myazo. What's your plans

@SeeSea thanks so much! Sleeping was difficult, I was under attack from Mosquitos most nights, super unpleasant combined w tattoos and that I was sleeping on a couch! Sooo apparently I'm just a masochist.

@petiloi that's incredible for your wife; congratulations and good luck to her! I have really enjoyed my time with Bill and Junii at Diamond Club as well, they are such pleasant and welcoming people. I am so stoked that Matt is in on the project now, too!!! A GEISHA SPIDER WOULD BE SO COOL BTW!

I was looking at the Matt Deverson piece on the back of your calf while at the shop, truly beautiful! Very graceful in it's placement, I thought. Did you get that at the last convention?

Junii, Shad, and Matt are doing my back and left leg, and I believe I'll be talking to Junii about my right arm. My right leg and front I am reserving for pieces from sooo many different artists I don't even know where to begin :p. lemme think on that and put a list together :) :) :)

Definitely see you at the convention!!

@Graeme does that make is butt snake buddies for life now? BTW there is a #buttsnake tag on Instagram and so far as I saw, there was only one actual butt with a snake on it (MINE), which has to make you think....who else is tagging *anything* butt snake...and why?!

Also, about the butt.....OWWWW am I right?

@Graeme does that make is butt snake buddies for life now? BTW there is a #buttsnake tag on Instagram and so far as I saw, there was only one actual butt with a snake on it (MINE), which has to make you think....who else is tagging *anything* butt snake...and why?!

Also, about the butt.....OWWWW am I right?

We started the session on my butt and I thought it was okay as far as spots on the back go, though it certainly wasn't nearly as hilarious as a lot of people think that ass tattoos are. I was much less into the part where the ass joins the thigh, the tailbone going into the asscrack (WHY am I getting tattooed into my asscrack, what the fuck is wrong with me?), and the kidneys and love handles. Me and my wife were wondering after about how the tramp stamp was ever a thing because you potentially hit all the bad spots in one tattoo there.

We started the session on my butt and I thought it was okay as far as spots on the back go' date=' though it certainly wasn't nearly as hilarious as a lot of people think that ass tattoos are. I was much less into the part where the ass joins the thigh, the tailbone going into the asscrack (WHY am I getting tattooed into my asscrack, what the fuck is wrong with me?), and the kidneys and love handles. Me and my wife were wondering after about how the tramp stamp was ever a thing because you potentially hit all the bad spots in one tattoo there.[/quote']

....I see I have a lot to look forward to....

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Popped up several times in my head over this last week, also.

When he was lining my right outer butt I could feel it on my left outer knee, and vice versa. Weeeeird pain referral spots.

By Jason McAfee at Temple Tattoo. Oakland, CA.

B&G arm is almost done. Got a couple more gaps to fill. So stoked.

Dude - you are killing it! Such a great collection.

- - - Updated - - -

@beez Another LST'er killing it. Great work and you are a champ sitting for those. Also, the butt-hearts are awesome. Someday I too will have butt-hearts.

@beez I thought Matt Deverson did an incredible job of place my snake skull chrysanthemum on my leg. I really really liked that about him though, it was one of the reasons I chose him to do my more visible part of my leg, He seems to have a natural eye for placement. And yes the Geisha Spider is gonna be dope, Ive given Matt (Dr. Claw full artistic liberty, so I know it'll be bad ass. Your quite the beast getting that much work done in such a short span of time. I don't think I could handle that. After a long sitting I need a week of break to gather myself back up. As goes pain referral leg are very strange. Ive got most of my butt done and god damn it sucked, One of the worst Ive done yet. @Eilin that is a wonderful piece, Not my style but solid work. It always amazes my when somebody can transcend a style with the quality of their work

Heres a pic of Matt (Dr Claws) work so far

screenshot_2014-08-01-16-03-26-1_thumb.png

Matt Deverson's piece and my wifes arm with work by Deverson also

screenshot_2014-08-01-18-41-44-1_thumb.png img_1408_thumb.jpg

And finally a little sumthin sumthin by the boss man himself Bill Slamon

img_20140729_111526_thumb.jpg

Very nice @hogg, thats an awesome gap filler, and thank you, I can see you are quite the collector yourself, Compliments from those who understand the value of tradition and legacy in tattooing are the best. You should try to get yourself into Diamond Club. Its my favorite place to get work done, Best atmosphere ever. And of coarse seeing Bill Junii and the gang is always a blast.