Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks guys! Henrik was super focused and I couldn't be happier.

I got through one part of an old piers Anthony book during the session. there were a few times where he would get to the ass or the inside of the thigh and all of the words turned to "fuck fuck fuck" in my head.

http://imgur.com/93pGHLl

My new tattoo by Toni Donaire at Blue cat tattoo (barcelona)

We did the whole shin in about 7 hours. The pain was completely bearable but man was i tired by the end of the session!

We finished at 00:30. The guy is a young promise who has only been tattoing for 5 years. Really nice guy

Toni is the sh!t, really like that piece. He's coming over to Dublin in Oct and hopefully I can snag an app with him but schedule will be tight at my end unfortunately

This happened yesterday. @cltattooing did an awesome job, had a really fun experience. Super fun shop, great people all around. Thanks again Carolyn! It was great to meet you and I'm super pumped with my tattoo!

(Hopefully this works right. I suck with technology)

I loved this design when I saw the illustration. (I don't have Instagram, but I hope it's not creepy that I sometimes look up people here who do art, etc.) I'm not an artist, but when I look at @cltattooing's work it feels fresh and cohesive in a way that isn't that common and must be really hard to work at and achieve.

3.5 hours last night. One more short session to finish, but I plan on expanding it so who knows how long it will take to be completely done.

My mom took me last night b/c my husband was on duty for a summer "fest" our little town started putting on...this year Florida Georgia Line is here so last night there were over 16,000 people out at the fields...our town is maybe 5,000 population.

Mom seemed pretty fascinated by the whole process, and really enjoyed visiting w/the artist. I'm quite certain she didn't expect the shop to be as nice as it is, and didn't expect the artist to be as friendly and talkative as he is. Not sure I can ever get it into her head to get a tattoo but it would be cool...maybe when I get my tree frog reworked she'll be more on board w/it.

Got this dagger from Steve Byrne this past Friday at the Pagoda convention. Super stoked on how it came out and the convention was great! It was very cool to see such great tattoo artists and people all in one place. If I didn't leave when I did I probably would of walked out of the convention broke and with a few more tattoos.