Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

tumblr_naodwcLnJB1qzpqyqo1_500.jpg

Second session today with my buddy Iain Mullen on his collaboration with Rudy Fritsch. Beyond happy with how this is progressing. We did the lines with two machines almost 2 months ago and I had gotten used to seeing it that way. Now with some of the black in I am amazed by seeing it come to new life again.

Please try and not let me stunningly beautiful bum distract you from the artwork :)

10 hours in total, so quick quick this time and I am glad! Some of the arse is brutal, specially where the cheek meets the thigh.....

Victor said doing bums is awful, the skin is too soft and for him its not a very good place to tattoo but we are happy with the results.

We still have a largish gap for the centre of my bum but we will just fill that next year with just a few shaded bits and pieces. We also have the back of that thigh to do next year. Maybe add a devil horn to the devil hound.

My arse is red raw and swollen so sorry for the pics. :)

301efdf.jpg

96w9hd.jpg

2ufr6tx.jpg

2uzxixx.jpg

t5ojuo.jpg

mmrjhg.jpg

Second session today with my buddy Iain Mullen on his collaboration with Rudy Fritsch. Beyond happy with how this is progressing. We did the lines with two machines almost 2 months ago and I had gotten used to seeing it that way. Now with some of the black in I am amazed by seeing it come to new life again.

This is such great work.

Yes, so good

God damn! That is so awesome. I don't know if I've ever seen an oni like that one. How did you like the tebori sound and feel?

@hogg it was based on an image I brought in of a female ONI called "ibaraki doji." Although I agree "tomomorioni" would be a better name ;) @CultExciter

I preferred everything about tebori except for how long it takes. I loved the quietness and sometimes there was no pain--I heard the JIK JIK JIK but the only thing I felt was the hand stretching the skin. I nearly fell asleep once.

Got some new small stuff from Matt (Dr. Claw) at Diamond Club. First knuckle piece and inside finger. Very small and simple. Its for my wife and my anniversary. Oh and inside the finger was rough apparently you have to break through the pad. And you definitely know when you break through. Having done a very small piece inside, puts my palm, tattoos on hold for a while. Gonna have to prepare for those

@hogg it was based on an image I brought in of a female ONI called "ibaraki doji." Although I agree "tomomorioni" would be a better name ;) @CultExciter

I preferred everything about tebori except for how long it takes. I loved the quietness and sometimes there was no pain--I heard the JIK JIK JIK but the only thing I felt was the hand stretching the skin. I nearly fell asleep once.

I got tattooed by Horimasa Tosui and thought the same thing. The Horitoshi style of tebori is really easy to deal with, but it IS slow.