Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Well, Sunday rolled around again. Two extremely hectic weeks at work have reduced my online time, but I did manage to slide into The Pearl Harbor Gift Shop again. This time Glennie did a great little butterfly on my forearm.

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH]8799[/ATTACH]

Just picked this up from Mike Fite on the thigh. Stoked. Now, driving 150 miles back home.

That is an amazing tattoo. Stunning!

Just got a sweet snake and skull from Ben Fiedler at the slc convention. It was starting as a filler snake for an awkward spot on my forearm and then we ended up putting a skull on my elbow and wrapping the snake up so the head filled another empty spot up top. That arm is now done! Will probably have to wait until its healed to post pics. My elbow is so swollen that the skull just looks ridiculous right now.

this is would fit better in a "Latest Tattoo Shop Visit...." because I just checked things out and didn't get tattooed...

My girlfriend and I drove up to Portsmouth, NH to get lunch at Portsmouth Brewery and after lunch we walked around the corner to check out Congress St Tattoo. The shop is covered floor to ceiling with flash, and almost all of it is hand painted by artists at the shop or friends of the shop. Spent about 20 minutes looking at the flash and Spencer Scott (shop apprentice I think?) pointed out a few of the cooler ones including a Jason Scott/Greg Christian split sheet. I asked if Greg ever made any guest appearances there and was told "We are trying but it is New Hampshire so...." Overall it looked like a great shop and I plan to return to get work done by Jason Scott @Grim Ginger, Ron Henry Wells @The Hyena, and hopefully @chad koeplinger

Leaving for Austin, Texas tomorrow. Gonna be a hell of trip.

Work, get off at 5, drive 14 hours Wednesday night, get there around 7am Thursday then get tattooed by George Archer, who is guesting at ROA, at 12. Then tony hundahl on Friday.

I'm not sure but I think I forgot to pencil in "sleep" somewhere in this trip

Leaving for Austin, Texas tomorrow. Gonna be a hell of trip.

Work, get off at 5, drive 14 hours Wednesday night, get there around 7am Thursday then get tattooed by George Archer, who is guesting at ROA, at 12. Then tony hundahl on Friday.

I'm not sure but I think I forgot to pencil in "sleep" somewhere in this trip

Sleep when your dead bitches. Sleep cuts into tattoo time...meaning, you don't need it.