Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Just got my latest tattoo finished a couple hours ago. Not the best pictures, I go back in a few weeks for a touch up session, will get some better pictures then. Was done by Jamie Macpherson at Unity Tattoo in Vancouver.

I am really happy with it.

I like your work a lot, the dark contrasts the brighter colors brilliantly, looks great!

I know some people on this forum don't really dig this guy, but Gen did a guest spot here in Hong Kong and I got my lower leg done. That ditch is something else eh? Taken from his instagram coz I couldn't get any decent shots.

db0c9088a30411e29d8d22000a9f1921_7.jpg

Obviously you have a nice tattoo it's just a shame it's a Shige knock off.

Pretty standard for London anyway and she boshed that out in 3 hours... Definitely don't think the prices at Frith St are unreasonable.

I dunno, im not one to compromise on price, but being a northener, the prices in London are pretty steep. When I got a pay rise I treated myself to a piece from frank carter, but I couldnt afford to go there regularly

Yes London rent is high and valerie is fast, I'm more than happy how much tattoo I get for the money with valerie.

Wicked tattoo yet again @Tim Burke

Me too, and I'm a northener, if you think on they are only charging £20 an hour more than the top people in Leeds and your talking about some of the most sought after artists in the world

- - - Updated - - -

and don't get me wrong here, there are amazing artist in Leeds, but your not really paying that much more in the capital!

Me too, and I'm a northener, if you think on they are only charging £20 an hour more than the top people in Leeds and your talking about some of the most sought after artists in the world

- - - Updated - - -

and don't get me wrong here, there are amazing artist in Leeds, but your not really paying that much more in the capital!

Really? I dont know the protocol about talking about prices on hre, but I was under the impression that frith st were fairly pricey

One sec....

- - - Updated - - -

New one from Valerie Vargas at Frith St on my calf.

n7LKm4cl.jpg

Taking pictures of your own calf is a bit of nightmare!

Fixed.

I keep coming back to this image again and again. This is spectacular work. I'd be sticking my leg in everyone's face saying, "Have you seen this?!?!" Strangers in subways, at the grocery, at work...everyone. Such a great tattoo.