Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

A CALL FOR CONTENT!

Hey guys not sure where exactly to post this, didn't want to make a whole thread, but I am wanting to make a zine type thing about Roy Boy, one of the weirdest most eccentric characters I have come across in my tattooing fandom. I have seen a lot of cool videos featuring the dude on Occult Vibrations @ShawnPorter (which is what inspired the project) but am looking for more photos of tattoos and flash. If any of you have any resources or leads...send me a PM. Thanks!

A CALL FOR CONTENT!

Hey guys not sure where exactly to post this, didn't want to make a whole thread, but I am wanting to make a zine type thing about Roy Boy, one of the weirdest most eccentric characters I have come across in my tattooing fandom. I have seen a lot of cool videos featuring the dude on Occult Vibrations @ShawnPorter (which is what inspired the project) but am looking for more photos of tattoos and flash. If any of you have any resources or leads...send me a PM. Thanks!

Not a PM, but Nick Collela will have the goods you require. Hope your project goes well.

Figure as it's up on Xam's Instagram I'd throw this progress shot here too. Colour in a couple of weeks, got all the black done in basically a couple of hours earlier today at The Family Business in London.

Man has that shop changed since I was last in a couple of years ago, it's at least doubled in size with a new brighter, modern feeling area built out into the next door shop. Tons of artists there as well now.

Photo by xamthespaniard • Instagram

cded51d4be3011e292d622000ae909ac_7.jpg

Figure as it's up on Xam's Instagram I'd throw this progress shot here too. Colour in a couple of weeks, got all the black done in basically a couple of hours earlier today at The Family Business in London.

Man has that shop changed since I was last in a couple of years ago, it's at least doubled in size with a new brighter, modern feeling area built out into the next door shop. Tons of artists there as well now.

love Xam's work - thanks for posting that up it looks awesome. anybody know if he visits the US?

Go, Bunny, go! One of the only people on here I can happily support with this. Stoked for you!

Thank you!!!

I really do appreciate that! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you tipped the artist :P

I did.....I pre-tipped her......I bought her a liner made by John Black so she could do the tattoo! ;)

In Atlanta GA. And got tattooed by Jason Kelly. Had to wait behind myke chambers to get finished first (no big deal). But I got a snake/skull combo on the back of my thigh and it fucking sucked. The tongue goes right onto my ass. I now see (a glimpse) into the pain of an ass tattoo.

The guys at Live Free are stand up guys and was quite possibly the best experience at a tattoo shop I've had. Ill post a pic at the end of my vacation with more details.

I do think ill be taking a tattoo hiatus after this considering I've gotten tattooed almost every month this year. And rents due so that's kinda important I guess.

Jason Kelly at Live Free in Atlanta, GA. Nicest dudes.

mjmiqb.jpg

My girl got a sweet hour glass from Miguel O.

Back of thigh is by far the worst tattoo pain I've felt.

Goes right on to my ass cheek with the tongue, but Jason drew it straight on and was super fast and a true dude to the tradition of tattooing. Walked away with a cool tattoo, some prints from Miguel and a cool ass experience from all of them. Oh yea my appt got delayed because

Myke chambers was getting tattooed by Jason. NBD

Also, a drunk chick asked to watch me get tattooed so I said yes. She then proceeds to massage me and tries to cop a feel under my shorts all while getting tattooed. Thankfully Jason kicked her out. Fuxking weird

I thought Phil switched to a rotary at one point, but he was using lidocaine instead (which was awesome). I've met only one other tattooer that uses Bactine during tattoo sessions.

Jeff Ensminger suggested that if I wanted to bring Bactine in, he'd be happy to use it. Works wonders during those 4th-6th hours.