Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

My wife picked this out for me last night. Done by Jason at Taylor Street. Good times were had.

Love it!!! To be honest, I was expecting something much weirder!! ;)

Can't really see what it is mate...

It is saint michael I will put up a better pic hopefully with better lighting.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant really see anything in it...is there a skull in there? Its not very readable.

No there is no skull i will pt a better pic up

- - - Updated - - -

How about that for a better pic.

960056_643275069019945_1506017920_n.jpg

This is from yesterday, really fun piece on my buddy as part of a trade before he moves to Australia. A little red and bruised, but I think I got a good picture.

be nice, I get really self conscious posting my work among so many amazing tattoos :o

(although I am totally open to constructive criticism if anyone feels so inclined!)

john.png

Finally got A Bob Wicks girl head from Eli three weeks ago. Will post a healed soon.

good one!

- - - Updated - - -

yes, tat's right

- - - Updated - - -

looks frightening...

Finished this up with Xam earlier, another one that's difficult to get a picture of yourself but you get the idea...

n1SW0zpl.jpg

@Mike Clayton I must have missed it when you joined last year and sought help finding a good artist for your tattoo. I don't think anyone wants to critique your tattoo, we for the most part are people who really really like tattoos. I am sure your tattoo is cool to your friends and co workers, but I dont think its appealing to the majority of this site. I think people here for the most part want to support tattooers who love tattooing and do good tattoos regardless of style. Most people do what you did and was got a friend or relatives opinion on your artists selection and their tattoos resemble yours or actually much worse. I guess my long winded approach isnt working in my head so I will say in the nicest way your not getting the point you had almost a year to be apart of this site and now you re appear with what could have been a kick ass tattoo. Read , listen to interviews and soak it up or come to realize your not really into tattoos your just wanting a tattoo/to be tattooed.

@Mike Clayton I must have missed it when you joined last year and sought help finding a good artist for your tattoo. I don't think anyone wants to critique your tattoo, we for the most part are people who really really like tattoos. I am sure your tattoo is cool to your friends and co workers, but I dont think its appealing to the majority of this site. I think people here for the most part want to support tattooers who love tattooing and do good tattoos regardless of style. Most people do what you did and was got a friend or relatives opinion on your artists selection and their tattoos resemble yours or actually much worse. I guess my long winded approach isnt working in my head so I will say in the nicest way your not getting the point you had almost a year to be apart of this site and now you re appear with what could have been a kick ass tattoo. Read , listen to interviews and soak it up or come to realize your not really into tattoos your just wanting a tattoo/to be tattooed.

Umm I actually am into tattoos. and I never joined this site last year.