Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Here's the latest from @Stewart Robson from yesterday at Black Heart. Left thigh yesterday and right thigh today. That is a really nice pice from Grez @dari snuck a peek when you were showing Stewart.....
Niiiiice!!!! @Reyeslv that is an awesome tattoo!

Good luck/have fun with your session today! When I book back to back I tend to get sick - load up on some kinda immunity booster if you're feeling weak at all.

Can we all just step back for two seconds here?

Oh, just getting rad tattoos from Grez, Henning, McStay, Stewart.. @dari good to see you posting again! @Reyeslv nice blackbutt, @slayer longest knee of all time! That devil's got a Spider Murphy's feel to it.. @xmowglix she is purty. @Deb Yarian saw your updates from SF looks like you had a blast!

And @everyone you guys are all my heroes.

Can we all just step back for two seconds here?

Oh, just getting rad tattoos from Grez, Henning, McStay, Stewart.. @dari good to see you posting again! @Reyeslv nice blackbutt, @slayer longest knee of all time! That devil's got a Spider Murphy's feel to it.. @xmowglix she is purty. @Deb Yarian saw your updates from SF looks like you had a blast!

And @everyone you guys are all my heroes.

x2

.....I'm a lazy fuck, and you said it so perfectly.

Seriously though, these last pages has been something else. I think we're in the golden age of the "Latest Tattoo Lowdown" thread.

Here's the latest from @Stewart Robson from yesterday at Black Heart. Left thigh yesterday and right thigh today. That is a really nice pice from Grez @dari snuck a peek when you were showing Stewart.....

Damn, wish I knew we were practically family! I would've come gotten a close up look at your butt!

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're in the golden age of the "Latest Tattoo Lowdown" thread.

It looks like SFO is the new Xmas.

23jls2.jpg

Just finished my Jason Reeder owl. :D My picture is awful because it's still shiny/swollen/red, plus I'm bent over upside down trying to get a good angle, it looks slightly distorted here but looks better in person. It's on the side of my leg and the wings wrap onto my shin slightly, so it's tough to get a pic of it all. Jason is awesome to work with and we've already discussed expanding on this piece and having a nocturnal theme around my lower leg. 2 sessions, about 5 hours.

23jls2.jpg

Just finished my Jason Reeder owl. :D My picture is awful because it's still shiny/swollen/red, plus I'm bent over upside down trying to get a good angle, it looks slightly distorted here but looks better in person. It's on the side of my leg and the wings wrap onto my shin slightly, so it's tough to get a pic of it all. Jason is awesome to work with and we've already discussed expanding on this piece and having a nocturnal theme around my lower leg. 2 sessions, about 5 hours.

Thats beautiful mate!

Here are some photos from my session on Thursday with Henning Jorgensen at Kings Avenue Long Island. Brutal 6.5 hour session. Filled with involuntary leg twitches/spasms, especially when Henning worked on the area above the tiger's ear/shoulder. Henning was a true professional and always told me I was doing great even when I thought I was sitting terribly. And @ironchef sent a few encouraging texts that helped me get through it. A full day session is no joke, the last hour was a huge challenge and I eventually had to tap out. A humbling experience. The plan is to finish it next fall with 1 session in Montreal and 1 session in NY. Also I plan on getting a hotel for all future sessions because 8 hours of round trip driving and 6.5 hours of tattooing is too much for one day. I felt like I had very serious hangover the following day.

480657_10100266207355536_1042738106_n.jpg

1391525_10100266207310626_1979171417_n.jpg

1003481_10100266207455336_1081013900_n.jpg

995741_10100266207395456_1118786658_n.jpg

Yesterday morning at 7 AM my girlfriend, my cousin, and myself drove down to Richmond to get tattooed by Max Kuhn. It was my 3rd session on my back and we got about 4 more hours in on it.

c1a5e463-de28-4a70-8dc9-5a018be3baa6_zps982192a1.jpg

My girlfriend got her stomach finished

5a7ca243-ba15-4fd7-a005-caf8b169e67e_zpsc1b0ee3b.jpg

My cousin came along and got his 3rd tattoo. I just took him to get his first back in June or July from Shrewsbury, then he got tattooed by Lowercase J last month.

c1b721e1-15db-478a-9659-be838e004ca2_zps12a33839.jpg