Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

347a74l.jpg

Finished this today. Pharaoh's Horses is one of my favorite classic images. Overall pretty happy with it, just wish I had picked darker colors or left it completely black and grey. Luckily this is the first and probably not the last time I will visit this image.

@cltattooing. Saw this on your IG feed and really like it. The eyes and the light source nailed it for me. Pharaoh's Horses is one of my favorites of all time, and one I will have one day.

have been waiting a year for Martin Lacasse to guest at Congress St Tattoo in Portsmouth, nh. So worth the wait. I love this tattoo and Martin is a super cool dude. An amazing experience!!! Longest session i've ever sat through, clocking in at 4 and 1/2 hrs.

Pics are a bit bloody, but i think the detail still shows.

image_331812_thumb.jpg

Mina Aoki gave me this gorgeous Asian-themed/geisha lady head today at Fun City Tattoo, NYC. This is the second of a projected three lovelies she is doing on my upper right arm (my southwestern/Mexican lady has already been posted here). I feel incredibly lucky to be able to wear her work and I cannot recommend her highly enough. A phenomenal artist and a lovely woman. Looking forward to next time!

have been waiting a year for Martin Lacasse to guest at Congress St Tattoo in Portsmouth, nh. So worth the wait. I love this tattoo and Martin is a super cool dude. An amazing experience!!! Longest session i've ever sat through, clocking in at 4 and 1/2 hrs.

Pics are a bit bloody, but i think the detail still shows.

That thing is fucking awesome!!

Also, is it weird that I know exactly which reference image he used? Ha

That thing is fucking awesome!!

Also, is it weird that I know exactly which reference image he used? Ha

Thanks!!!!

and as far as reference material, if you are thinking May 23rd, out of the 365 book, you'd be dead on. I even had him autograph the page for me. This was such a great experience, I will NEVER forget it. I hope he comes back, because I want to get something else from him.

Thanks!!!!

and as far as reference material, if you are thinking May 23rd, out of the 365 book, you'd be dead on. I even had him autograph the page for me. This was such a great experience, I will NEVER forget it. I hope he comes back, because I want to get something else from him.

Hehe, I actually haven't seen that book. That is a really cool experience!! Although if it is the daily sketch book, I'm guessing that your tattoo came from his drawing which came from another silk painting. I'll take a picture and post it up later today :)

For me this is as good as tattooing gets. Can't wait to see it finished. The only downside is that you have to shave your pubes for the rest of your life.

thank u! and i agree this is so fucking cool and i love it! cant wait to get it done!

but the amount of pain.. well u can imagine.. this really hurt.

everybody shaves there pubes no? hehe

- - - Updated - - -

@hogg, @Avery Taylor It's all part of the design. What @Rebushido really asked for was a bearded lady ;-)

@hogg, @Avery Taylor i have a hairy chest and stomach so its what i´ll get anyway hehe

i´ll shave handlebars on her and post some pics when its done hehe..

Thanks guys!!

The whole experience was fantastic :)

Nick was great, the shop was great, the dragon is blowing my mind every time I look at it.

One thing for certain, this thigh tattoo is *way* easier on the day after than calves or knees have been. I can just stand up and walk! ;)

No throbbing at all!

It's great because I'm planning to get out and about in Chicago today, it's my first time here and I can't wait to get out and see some of it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2