Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks guys!!

The whole experience was fantastic :)

Nick was great, the shop was great, the dragon is blowing my mind every time I look at it.

One thing for certain, this thigh tattoo is *way* easier on the day after than calves or knees have been. I can just stand up and walk! ;)

No throbbing at all!

It's great because I'm planning to get out and about in Chicago today, it's my first time here and I can't wait to get out and see some of it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Go get yourself a Jef Whitehead tattoo at Taylor Street Tattoo!

Got this today from Nick Colella at Great Lakes Tattoo

I can't say enough nice things about him!!

And I'm beyond stoked on my dragon! Completely smitten with the thing! :)

(slurped from Nick's instagram)

Coming out of LST hibernation to say "I approve of this tattoo".

Getting my leg filled in by Kore Flatmo. I know it's been said many times, but visiting Plurabella is such a freaking great experience. Still have the back of the thigh and the shin to do, but that's all I could take. Day 2 we just worked more on the cover up he's doing on my arm. I dont have any good pictures of that yet.

Thanks guys!!

The whole experience was fantastic :)

Nick was great, the shop was great, the dragon is blowing my mind every time I look at it.

One thing for certain, this thigh tattoo is *way* easier on the day after than calves or knees have been. I can just stand up and walk! ;)

No throbbing at all!

It's great because I'm planning to get out and about in Chicago today, it's my first time here and I can't wait to get out and see some of it

Great tattoo from a great shop. I hope you enjoy Chicago. I was there for the first time this August and loved every minute. So much to see and do.

Put this up the other day in the full back piece thread and forgot to put it over here. Last session in for 2013 and starting back up in January. All work being done by Rodrigo Melo at Northstar Tattoo NYC.

c71ac56c-fd63-47e6-895e-4a2e4eaff72e.jpg

cad8dcc8-b03a-4c9e-9608-9d10d774dd9e.jpg

ffa19340-01ee-4741-a442-6bd4fbf71c11.jpg

Mike

Beautiful work!! I really like his work and his book is a good one. @Iwar and I actually talked about him a couple of days ago. Looking forward to follow the progress on your back!

Between this and my Pharaoh's Horses, I couldn't be happier. (No jokes about what's actually between this and the horses, please.)

Awww! C'mon!! You're no fun anymore :p

Seriously, that's fantastic!!

- - - Updated - - -

I missed you around here @Brock Varty

(I have to admit, I've been more scarce lately too.)

It's good to see you!!

Operation Double Dobleman Thighs is now complete:

Between this and my Pharaoh's Horses, I couldn't be happier. (No jokes about what's actually between this and the horses, please.)

The same images I was planning on for the fronts of my thighs, looks great!