Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Oops il change that later was suppose to be a tengu mask il upload the when I get healed pics

Thanks everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man those are absolutely beautiful! Really wanna get tattooed by Steve Byrne, I'm gonna be heading to Texas next year so will try and get and get tattooed by him then, is he hard to get an appointment with? If not I might try and catch him if he comes to the London tattoo convention. Congratulations again on having such amazing tattoos.

Think his waiting list is about 2 months, I know he's going to the London con aswell and will probably guest at cult classic, if got about 15 pieces off him and they've all been a brilliant experience. I'd email him and book in while he's in the uk then you can get more when your in Austin haha

Thanks a lot for the information Rikhall, fifteen pieces, thats crazy! Are you an Austin local?

Haha no I'm far from it I live and work in Alberta Canada and I'm from Middlesbrough in England haha, I usually go for two days at a time and we just do whatever we fancy, I should upload my arm that he did on here think a lot of people would appreciate it,

I've been on a tattoo hiatus which was supposed to last until October, but this weekend I kinda sorta fell off the wagon...

Aaaah the ole "tattoo hiatus"... I am attempting that one as well but just got buddy tattoos while in the Netherlands.

I say, if it takes less than an hour or an hour and a half it doesn't count.

What type of eagle are you thinking?

Well he's only working from pre drawn designs at the convention, but he says he'll have a few eagles for me to choose from. I'm hoping to get an eagle on a branch with a red sun behind, but obviously its dependent on what he's drawn up, i'm sure he would do a mean job of a classic eagle with wings expanded as well!

Something along these lines is what I'm talking about

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/254523816414252720/

Well he's only working from pre drawn designs at the convention, but he says he'll have a few eagles for me to choose from. I'm hoping to get an eagle on a branch with a red sun behind, but obviously its dependent on what he's drawn up, i'm sure he would do a mean job of a classic eagle with wings expanded as well!

Something along these lines is what I'm talking about

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/254523816414252720/

Yeah that's cool hell deffinatly have something like that, the pre drawn idea is genius for tattooists at conventions it means they can get through a lot more people in short time so more people go away happy and they make more money,

image_125660_thumb.jpg

Ok so better photo of my arm - the bottom designs are from Hokusai woodblock prints of Higashi Hoganji Temple and Mt Fuji - both from the views of Fuji Collection (I lived near Mt Fuji for 5 years) and am thrilled with the progress - we're going to keep working down the arm but Daniel at the Pearl in Toronto does such amazing work I thought I'd share this.

Update picture of my Dan Trocchio scuba skull, natural lighting.

I love the shading that goes all the way around the bubbles. It looks like he's diving way deep and that the bubbles are carrying some evil light inside them. Really cool. This would make a great sign at depth at the opening of a cave system. Much better than the traditional skull and crossbones!

glad this is over with

dude knows i heal well so he takes his time and while that's awesome afterwards, it makes for a tough sitting.

jaie devore at diablo rojo

and sorry the pic is kinda bad, shop light plus i think my phone has some scratches on the lens over the camera so it has a weird haze...

13928692242_14ac464fa4_c.jpg