Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So many awesome tattoos here lately, wish my tapatalk likes would show up!

I got double teamed on my feet today, Jason Walstrom did the pig while Mimi Wunsch did the rooster.

post-4821-146168867411_thumb.jpg

Pics stolen from their IG's.

Wasnt as bad as I'd thought it might be beforehand, but definately stung more in a few places than most other spots so far, a bit worse than collarbone, nowhere near as bad the rib cliff. It's gonna be a fun few healing days coming up I'm sure!

So many awesome tattoos here lately, wish my tapatalk likes would show up!

I got double teamed on my feet today, Jason Walstrom did the pig while Mimi Wunsch did the rooster.

[ATTACH]10676[/ATTACH]

Pics stolen from their IG's.

Wasnt as bad as I'd thought it might be beforehand, but definately stung more in a few places than most other spots so far, a bit worse than collarbone, nowhere near as bad the rib cliff. It's gonna be a fun few healing days coming up I'm sure!

Cock on the right.. you'll never lose a fight!

Rob

I had an appointment to get a tattoo a few days ago and cancelled because I got cold feet, that has never happened to me before but lead me to believe that maybe I subconsciously knew this was an impulse piece more than a thoughtful one.

Did you end up losing the deposit?

Well, I'll be stopping at the Torchbearer next week (yay!!) so I'll have to keep my eyes open - I would imagine they're still decorating, though.

Had to cancel my appointment because family stuff was making it look iffy, and I figured it was better to cancel a week in advance than the day before. Still, damn it.

Had to cancel my appointment because family stuff was making it look iffy, and I figured it was better to cancel a week in advance than the day before. Still, damn it.

That's a drag, @polliwog. I suspect you are correct - its better to give as much notice as possible. Hopefully you can get re-booked soon!