Lochlan

Latest tattoo lowdown.....

So many awesome tattoos here lately, wish my tapatalk likes would show up!

I got double teamed on my feet today, Jason Walstrom did the pig while Mimi Wunsch did the rooster.

post-4821-146168867411_thumb.jpg

Pics stolen from their IG's.

Wasnt as bad as I'd thought it might be beforehand, but definately stung more in a few places than most other spots so far, a bit worse than collarbone, nowhere near as bad the rib cliff. It's gonna be a fun few healing days coming up I'm sure!

So many awesome tattoos here lately, wish my tapatalk likes would show up!

I got double teamed on my feet today, Jason Walstrom did the pig while Mimi Wunsch did the rooster.

[ATTACH]10676[/ATTACH]

Pics stolen from their IG's.

Wasnt as bad as I'd thought it might be beforehand, but definately stung more in a few places than most other spots so far, a bit worse than collarbone, nowhere near as bad the rib cliff. It's gonna be a fun few healing days coming up I'm sure!

Cock on the right.. you'll never lose a fight!

Rob

Never got around to posting this yet...

From Eli Quinters guest spotting at Temple Tattoo in Oakland, CA. In between Tomas Garcia and Forrest Cavacco tattoos.

Awesome! Have we seen your Tomas Garcia tattoo?

Awesome! Have we seen your Tomas Garcia tattoo?

It's in my gallery. Skull/chalice combo. I tried linking you, not sure if it worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!! How hard was it to get booked in with Lehi?

Got this yesterday from Lehi

Screenshot2014-05-09at45157PM_zpsca45be20.png

It's in my gallery. Skull/chalice combo. I tried linking you, not sure if it worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!! How hard was it to get booked in with Lehi?

Found it and love it!!!

I had an appointment to get a tattoo a few days ago and cancelled because I got cold feet, that has never happened to me before but lead me to believe that maybe I subconsciously knew this was an impulse piece more than a thoughtful one.

I had an appointment to get a tattoo a few days ago and cancelled because I got cold feet, that has never happened to me before but lead me to believe that maybe I subconsciously knew this was an impulse piece more than a thoughtful one.

Did you end up losing the deposit?

That bird is great. Every time someone posts a Higgs piece here it makes me want to do more to seek out Higgs flash. Thanks to everyone here who's shared theirs.

Well, I'll be stopping at the Torchbearer next week (yay!!) so I'll have to keep my eyes open - I would imagine they're still decorating, though.

I'm sure it's been said before, but all of the Higgs tattoos I've seen have this totemic power that manages to come through even on something like Instagram. Pretty amazing.

Well, I'll be stopping at the Torchbearer next week (yay!!) so I'll have to keep my eyes open - I would imagine they're still decorating, though.

Had to cancel my appointment because family stuff was making it look iffy, and I figured it was better to cancel a week in advance than the day before. Still, damn it.

Had to cancel my appointment because family stuff was making it look iffy, and I figured it was better to cancel a week in advance than the day before. Still, damn it.

That's a drag, @polliwog. I suspect you are correct - its better to give as much notice as possible. Hopefully you can get re-booked soon!