Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

What're you gonna get for "Smack My Bitch Up?!" hahaa :D

Easy.. I have already think about one bottle champagne in an Ice bucket and probably one sexy high-heeled shoe in the neighbourhood (as louboutin....)..

What do you think ?

Next one is in July with song "Poison"

The Fairness in Hell Act of 2275 requires the Robot Devil to inform people that they can rescue their damned robot friends, if they can best the Robot Devil in a fiddle contest. If they win, they will receive a gold fiddle and their friend's soul. However, should they lose, they only receive a smaller, silver fiddle, and may be killed.

20140520_141326_zpsc8xguxtr.jpg

20140520_141322_zps0wd4fdoy.jpg

By Rev. J.R. out of Vicious Ink in Rochester Hills Mi.

Since Horitomo posted my arms on Instagram I thought I should share them here. All shading is done. Next session color begins!

I thought that was you. Congratulations on the progress thus far. They look absolutely amazing! I hope to see them in person next Convention. Have you begun tying in your back piece background with it yet?

I thought that was you. Congratulations on the progress thus far. They look absolutely amazing! I hope to see them in person next Convention. Have you begun tying in your back piece background with it yet?

Thank you! Yeah it's already tied in except for about a square inch part at the bottom of the armpit. Unless I see you earlier, I will show you at the convention. Hopefully by that time I will also have my back almost complete.

I was visiting my Friend in His new tattoo shop in the small toen of Zwolle, Holland. I saw some old flash he had laying around. I just love rosés so i Told him i Would love To have it. So he gave it To me day Well spent (otherwise i Would be at home just playing watchdogs) post-37519-146168868068_thumb.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

I was visiting my Friend in His new tattoo shop in the small toen of Zwolle, Holland. I saw some old flash he had laying around. I just love rosés so i Told him i Would love To have it. So he gave it To me day Well spent (otherwise i Would be at home just playing watchdogs) [ATTACH]10757[/ATTACH]

Chap-- nice work. How old is your female pirate's head that's also in the pic?? It looks like the softer colors in that piece are aging well and not fading.