Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Wow @beez! You are a trooper! Can't say I've ever tried or wanted to try 3 days of consecutive tattooing. I bow to your stamina. It's all looking fantastic. I like how your tattoo has organically turned into a quasi-3-way collaboration piece. I knew you were going to get Shad to work on a snake but not Dr. Claw too (Or perhaps I forgot?). Was this part of your plan? Or did it just pop into your head one day? I dig his work. Really nice guy too from what I could tell, chatting briefly with him, when I picked up the Horitoshi book from there last year.

Drew's work is crazy good! Lucky you, getting to see him work on a Suikoden piece. He and Chris Brand are blowing my mind with their interpretations.

That skull is awesome too! Some good stuff there @cltattooing. Really good. Stabby indeed.

I didn't find my shin to be that bad, actually it was my calf that was much more painful. I found the vibration a bit wierd but not much pain. My sitting was about 7 hours. My leg swelled up real bad though. I had a kancle for about two weeks

This gives me hope, after this next tattoo in a few days I'm going to start working on my legs. I'm hoping it will be the same for me, and not all suck as much as the calf did. The session wasn't too bad, just healing.