Lochlan

Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Hey y'all just finished my outer thigh with Dr. Claw out of Diamond Club. Stoked now going to do the inner thigh, I can already tell it's gonna suck, Oh well. Going to be doing a jorogumo with webbing that will connect to the rest of the background.uimg_20140919_203156_851221.jpg

Jorogumo is one of my favourite images. Can't wait to see it.

Yeah about what I figured @iron chef . It's a tender little area and thanks Im super stoked about how it came out. Dr Claw is a one handed maniac

- - - Updated - - -

Me too @Avery Taylor and it's gonna be a dirty whore spider for sure. Dr Claw should be drawing it up as we speak.

Jorogumo is one of my favourite images. Can't wait to see it.

I was thinking about Jorogumo earlier today. I'll jump on the "can't wait to see it" train.

- - - Updated - - -

And @HettyKet, your arm looks great! It's a good example of some non-traditional tattoo imagery executed with traditional tattoo sensibilities. And it totally works. I love the layout, too.

Great tattoos! I still need a Boltz tattoo. Might just bite the bullet and fly out there soon.

he comes to the SOG convention probably every other year, in case you wanna save the bullet bite and use the plane ticket money for more tattoos! then again, a trip to NY is a whole different experience.

Finished what was planned for my left arm at the end of August although one little filler from that session (inner end of ditch) needs reworking after a shocking heal.

I love this. The size of each tattoo and negative space between them is perfect.

he comes to the SOG convention probably every other year, in case you wanna save the bullet bite and use the plane ticket money for more tattoos! then again, a trip to NY is a whole different experience.

I agree on the NY experience. Was thinking of getting both Boltz and Santoro on the same trip. But I highly doubt I'll buy a plane ticket. Like you said, prob just gonna spend that plane money on more tattoos. Lately it's been Bert and Eli at SOG for the past couple years. Boltz will make the Bay Area trip, but it's like on the super low low, and the moment I find out, it's too late.

And if I fly out to NY, I would definitely want a Regino tattoo as well. And an Albrigo tattoo. Fuck.

My finished tattoo. Still needs some touch up work and some more pink in a couple of the flower petals, but overall healing nicely and I'm pleased.

Now onto the next one.

Different artist for the next one?

Different artist for the next one?

most likely, yes. My plan is to have numerous artists' work. Gonna finish out the left arm with japanese/asian style theme and plan on my right arm as more traditional americana.

Picked this up from Ethan Franklin at James River Tattoo in Lynchburg, VA while I was up there yesterday (picture stolen from the James River IG page).

Ethan is getting so good! I'm stoked to see how he has grown. Were you there when Mercer was?