Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

color to come

Sheila Marcello

Electric in Asbury, NJ

image_164981_thumb.jpg

Nice! I love her tattoos, and I can't wait to see it with colour. Is she going to do something crazy?

How is the new Electric? I thought the old shop in Bradley Beach was one of the nicest shops I've ever been in and I hope they brought that vibe with them when they moved.

Nice! I love her tattoos, and I can't wait to see it with colour. Is she going to do something crazy?

How is the new Electric? I thought the old shop in Bradley Beach was one of the nicest shops I've ever been in and I hope they brought that vibe with them when they moved.

the whole experience was top notch - was never at the other shop to compare but the vibe was top notch - a chilled out music - just mellow - got to sit next to Robert Ryan as he discussed a piece with his customer - seemed like a super cool mellow guy - Sheila was awesome

as for the color - this tattoo was from her original artwork that is also on her IG if you scroll back a bit - she has free reign with color choice but we did discuss it and it sounds like she intends to stick close the colors in the original piece

her stuff is right up my alley right now