Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So I went for my appointment with Tomas Tomas today.

Trying some different styles :)

Had me toes done lol, wasnt a lot we could do really with just toes but I think once it settles down and its the same colour as the snake, should fit in great.

He showed me a vid and said this pattern is from some tribe from the Amazon. Now all I need is some animal skin leather pants ;p

Hes a fucking awesome crack :)

a1pi0n.jpg

good times at smith st. yesterday with steve boltz - loved the shop and had a great time - steve is a good convo and eli was there as well and also seemed very nice as well - would love to see those guys do a LST interview - no pics yet - i take crappy ones and steve doesnt post often so i'll wait until it heals and see if i snag a decent one

i got a funky fish on the inside bicep - not too painful a spot imo - plus steve was pretty quick

meh ok here is a pic :)

from the amazing Steve Boltz

totally good time talking mostly golf

turns out Steve is an avid golfer and pretty good

I'm neither but I love stogies and beer with friends

and lets face it - thats more important than a decent backswing ;)

anyway - funky fish on my bicep...

image_thumb.jpeg

@peterpoose, I've not been a fan of many of the styles that you have, and have never really thought toe tattoos looked good... but damn, damn, damn man! You've changed my opinion so many times!

Thanks a lot mate, Ye that's the beauty of tattooing and many other things in life, we all like different things :)

@sophistre Thanks lady! I didn't think I was going to either and I definitely don't want to do the rest of my chest, but it felt right so I went for it. I do want to do my stomach though and feel like having untattooed boobs would look weird but I can't think of a single thing that would look good on boobs that's not flowers. #tattooproblems

Most of the outlining done today. Next appt is Christmas Eve, so will outline the underarm and then do all the shading. I don't think there will be time for color so that will be later. There is a mum at the bottom that curves around to the front of my arm, to tie in w/the mum on the opposite side. Then wind/water meet and swirl in the middle.

Sadly, I am not bad assed enough to handle this becoming a full back piece. That very bottom bit of wind/water he added today was the clincher. Yikes.

Beautiful @iowagirl - I love the color of the mum that is there - this is going to be pretty! Ah hell, you have a good design that could easily be extended down your back...

Thanks everyone! Ha, yeah, I know and I know it would look insane but feeeeeck did the bottom huuuurt. I was contemplating doing into the armpits too on both sides bc I feel it looks unfinished having bare skin there--but then this new stuff he went farther up the underside of the arm than he did on the other side so it's closer to my armpit and hohohohohooooo no. My husband is amazed at how I can just sit there and never let on how it hurts--but I don't see that I'd be able to sit for those spots. Makes me sad to find my breaking point.