Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

On 2017-5-22 at 7:45 AM, kassandrac said:

Started this little guy the other day! Popped into one of my favorite shops for their walk-in Saturdays and my artist Jordyn came up with this to match my left shin which is a fox sitting in a rose. Go back for color on June 15th!

3af598a22a7e46c2dbf176daaa005479.jpg
995639a491f56b856fa6e19223ae8e04.jpg

The angle is kinda wonky in the second picture, it's hard to get a straight on shot of your own shins when you don't have a mirror!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love those, they're both really lovely! 

19 minutes ago, Dan said:

where the F*** is this conversation started from ? I would like to see it,but I can't seem to find it, :(  is it because I am an old guy ?

I can't see anything, either, which is why I asked above what it was. I don't get it. But the guy it is on seems to like it. *shrug*

I can't see anything, either, which is why I asked above what it was. I don't get it. But the guy it is on seems to like it. *shrug*

I can't find the original thread where he asked about the design, but wasn't it a wolf made out of scribbles or something?

24 minutes ago, jaimilyn said:

I can't find the original thread where he asked about the design, but wasn't it a wolf made out of scribbles or something?

I thought I remembered something about that, but I couldn't find it, either

Went to New Jersey on May 19th to see Robert Ryan, and picked this Narasimha out of his sketch book. He changed it a little from the original to fit the upper arm better. Easily one of my favorite tattoos. The next Saturday, I played the walk in game at Smith Street and got two tattoos from Bert Krak, a butterfly, and a skull & crossbones. I came in wanting the butterfly, and he said he had time for another quick one if I was interested, so I picked the skull after he said it was a shop favorite. Everyone at both shops were great, and I had a great experience getting tattooed.

NarasimhaRobertRyan.JPG.42f78aaec80ea16ee17e14acaba03029.JPGButterflyBertKrak.jpg.52e313a840891d0e1c821fefabe77ccd.jpgSkullBertKrak.jpg.f66ac2b98b1ec0e37d21cfc79b79b2d3.jpg

On 6/7/2017 at 4:42 AM, Gingerninja said:

Back from our trip to Helsingor! I'll post a photo when I'm healed. I cannot say enough GREAT things about Henning and the crew at Royal. One of the most perfect days, ever!!

I need details, please! Looked like an amazing trip. :-)

@oboogie The entire trip was so easy! Copenhagen is a great city with endless amounts of things to do. For me, it was an interesting mix of new, old and "I wonder how old that is?'.

The trip to Helsingor is about 40 minutes by train. Helsingor is a darling, sleepy little coastal charm filled with charm. Royal is a cool shop with two floors (street level and basement type setup). Henning was, not surprisingly, awesome!! I was there from 11:15 to 5:30'ish. I think total needle time was around five hours but I kinda lost track. The entire crew was so cool, welcoming and full of hospitality.  They fed me lunch, helped me make dinner reservations at a killer restaurant and sent me home with a ton of swag. It was pretty much a perfect day! I LOVE my new piece.

The only downside was that I discovered when I looked at the photo he posted on IG was that I had some F***ing contact dermatitis funk on my back. I'm still horrified. FFS!

7 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

The entire trip was so easy! Copenhagen is a great city with endless amounts of things to do. For me, it was an interesting mix of new, old and "I wonder how old that is?'.

The trip to Helsingor is about 40 minutes by train. Helsingor is a darling, sleepy little coastal charm filled with charm. Royal is a cool shop with two floors (street level and basement type setup). Henning was, not surprisingly, awesome!! I was there from 11:15 to 5:30'ish. I think total needle time was around five hours but I kinda lost track. The entire crew was so cool, welcoming and full of hospitality.  They fed me lunch, helped me make dinner reservations at a killer restaurant and sent me home with a ton of swag. It was pretty much a perfect day! I LOVE my new piece.

The only downside was that I discovered when I looked at the photo he posted on IG was that I had some F***ing contact dermatitis funk on my back. I'm still horrified. FFS!

Is that super cool dragon Henning posted recently yours? Great one! Living in Copenhagen, I'm actually almost ashamed that I somehow haven't pulled myself together to get something from Henning yet. Everything he does is absolutely killer!

Absolutely off topic, but - where did you go for dinner?

Edited by Emil

Hey @Emil...yes, that's me. :) We went to Kul for dinner on his recommendation. It was *amazing*. We did the five course with a cocktail pairing...OMG. The bartender is a 2017 Danish Bartender Master (or something like that). Her cocktails were the best that I've ever had! I have photos posted on my IG page (just_a_bad_penny).

22 hours ago, oboogie said:

I got a couple of little traditional flowers tonight. Got a few touch-ups, too. Started planning my forearm to finish out my right arm. Excited!

IMG_9917.JPG

Awesome! What are you gonna put on the forearm?