Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

A little celebration for my last day at work. My beautiful wife and daughter surprised me by meeting me at Vivid Tattoo with a cake. Sarah did her usual fast work to make this happy Kewpie doll for me.
30c8af3a047706c5f23d8764807359b4.jpg
On to the next adventure!

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Thanks,@Gingerninja! Start of a great retirement. Worked around the house yesterday, after church today I packed a prepped the bike to leave early in the am for Woodstock, GA and have my forks serviced on the bike. After that a nice ride to Bryson City, NC to spend the night before riding through GSMNP on the way home.

Thanks,[mention=11911]Gingerninja[/mention]! Start of a great retirement. Worked around the house yesterday, after church today I packed and prepped the bike to leave early in the am for Woodstock, GA and have my forks serviced on the bike. After that a nice ride to Bryson City, NC to spend the night before riding through GSMNP on the way home.

Brand new shoulderblade piece, 4 days old. Inspired by the cedar waxwing, my favorite bird, and my grandma's pansies (she would have been 120 years old on Friday!) Tattoo by Darcy Nutt at the Richmond convention, blending in beautifully with her previous work the past two years on my SA cichlid/floral half-sleeve. I'm definitely one of Darcy's "nuts"

P.S. All of Darcy's tattoos are free hand

WaxwingOct2017.jpg

Edited by LizBee
Additional detail

Ah feck it, here have a fresh pic of my new tattoo. 

On 2nd October I got this tattooed. A Honda CB Twin Motorcycle, with Giger style touches.  Tattooed in memory of biker friends who recently passed. 

Tattooed by Tommygunn at Belfast City Skinworks, Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Fresh pic (taken 4 Oct 17)

Screenshot 2017-10-04 at 6.04.45 AM.png

Hey everyone! I was going to post about having been busy (got 3 new puppies this year!) and me having been on a bit of a tattoo hiatus since my last post but then I realized 4 tattoos since April can't really be called a "hiatus" 😁.

Sure, I would have liked more, and they may be small(ish):

First off a fun little Studio Ghibli handpoke (actually it kind f ended up being two separate tattoos, Totoro/No Face on the back of my ankle and the little soot sprites (small one is about 1cm wide, excuse my blonde monkey hair) on my arm) by Serena Raccuglia. This was a "couple tattoo" to borrow a Korean expression, as the hubby got a matching one, with both Totoro and the sprites on his wrist.

Then the double trouble - mammoth skull on my right forearm, by Alessandro Caponetto, and the pretty (but impossible to photograph by myself) moon/peony blossom on my left shoulder by Claudio Romeo, done at Sick To Ink in Palermo, Sicily. At the same time. Such a fun way to spend a morning 😊.

Last but not least, on Friday I got my first tattoo at a convention: a very cool sacred heart by Vanessa Corsale. 

Edit. Totoro pic pinched from tattooer so freshly done, everything else healed, except for the last one obviously (currently with pretty scabs on the yellow and peeling elsewhere)

IMG_20171004_103618.png

IMG_20171004_103807.jpg

IMG_20171004_103153.jpg

IMG_20171004_104303.jpg

IMG_20171004_104356.jpg

IMG_20171004_103047.jpg

Edited by Kurgana