Lochlan

Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Needed some blood letting therapy this weekend ... caught my homie Richard Harding at Champion Tattoo (Edmonton, AB) just as he wrapped up another tattoo and he was quite agreeable to stay late on a Sunday to do this walk-in second layer tattoo for me:

28433597_1796666523718849_58512396032598

28752938_154838821896474_601759087211420

spider shape is based off some old Pat Martyniuk flash, webbing was part draw on, part straight on with machine. we made waxed some ideads for some upcoming tattoo carnage. Turned out to be a really memorable Sunday evening.

On 2/28/2018 at 9:21 PM, zetroc said:

Finished this one with the incredibly talented Kahlil Rintye at Tattoo City here in SF. It came to me in a dream of strange cities..

Cthulhu Rock of Ages, complete with fish-lady from Innsmouth wearing her sacred tiara. Photos don't do it justice. If you ever decide you need a large tattoo, I wholeheartedly recommend Kahlil for the job. 

cthulhurockofages.jpg

ABSOLUTELY STELLAR! SO jealous yet so excited for next week to see him.

I had another session on my Asian tiger half sleeve last Friday to do the shading.  Still really happy with it and my choice of artist.  I also determined from that appointment that 4 hours at a time is as much as I want to do.  Really looking forward to adding the color and finishing up in 3 weeks.

Tiger shading.jpg

My two days old tattoo, i'm really excited for it, love it!
I did it on my "virgin" leg, as i want to dedicate this leg to this style of line work tattoo :)
As a note, on my left leg i have colour neo traditional tattoos, on my left arm realism black&grey and on my right arm colour realism. I like a lot of styles apparently :)

Done by Rares.

MyTattoo8=X.jpg