Lochlan

Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Recommended Posts

I am low key obsessed with this traditional rose done for me by Tom Einheuser out of Union 3 Tattoo in Detroit over the weekend.

78C0A711-36FD-483C-9E92-7C19F755610B.thumb.jpeg.d45447fbc5e6571e1c9f9f661c046697.jpeg30974B42-FFF4-4408-BF76-EA00BBE543CE.thumb.jpeg.a9163993dfb40efb7e17da18d4f4f65f.jpeg

I’m really pleased with the placement, and how my leg is finally starting to fill up!

Here are links the artist and shop’s Instagram accounts:

https://instagram.com/tattoos_by_tom_einheuser

https://instagram.com/union_3_tattoo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tertia said:

I am low key obsessed with this traditional rose done for me by Tom Einheuser out of Union 3 Tattoo in Detroit over the weekend.

78C0A711-36FD-483C-9E92-7C19F755610B.thumb.jpeg.d45447fbc5e6571e1c9f9f661c046697.jpeg30974B42-FFF4-4408-BF76-EA00BBE543CE.thumb.jpeg.a9163993dfb40efb7e17da18d4f4f65f.jpeg

I’m really pleased with the placement, and how my leg is finally starting to fill up!

Here are links the artist and shop’s Instagram accounts:

https://instagram.com/tattoos_by_tom_einheuser

https://instagram.com/union_3_tattoo

 

that's a super nice tattoo !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back from State of Grace today,  I'll post a picture tomorrow of what we got done.  I'm beyond exhausted and sore, we used numbing cream on my ribs to get me through the last 2.5 hours of the session. I will do everything in my power from now on to have 3-4 hour sessions at a time from now on. 

Edited by Oiocha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, @Oiochathat is you? I saw that on the shop's/Horitomo's IG . Very nice! His monmon neko are always so dynamic and graceful. And you have a fox there, on it as well! Is he doing the background by machine or tebori? I cannot remember.

Edit:

P.s. Reread what you posted. I am definitely concerned now; I am starting on my back in a few months and my first session is set at about 4 1/2 hours... Managed to survive sessions that length for my arms/shoulders/chest but this may be a whole new level of terror.

Edited by piccalilli
P.s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, piccalilli said:

Oh wow, @Oiochathat is you? I saw that on the shop's/Horitomo's IG . Very nice! His monmon neko are always so dynamic and graceful. And you have a fox there, on it as well! Is he doing the background by machine or tebori? I cannot remember.

Edit:

P.s. Reread what you posted. I am definitely concerned now; I am starting on my back in a few months and my first session is set at about 4 1/2 hours... Managed to survive sessions that length for my arms/shoulders/chest but this may be a whole new level of terror.

He is doing machine shading because I'm coming from so far away, we're trying to get it done as efficiently as possible for all parties involved.  It hurts like any tattoo does, the back definitely has some sensitive stuff going on.  I only have my right leg done otherwise and the jump in pain scale was pretty tremendous for me but I made the 8 hour appointment and I got through it.  You'll survive your appointment if out of stubborn-ness alone like I have.

 

@Gingerninja thanks!  I toughed it out thanks in part to your app you sent me!  Mike Saurez and Molly complimented me for being TUFF and it made it a little easier and made me feel a little better.   The numbing cream was the silent hero for my ribs though.

 

 

I'm also booked in with Monji while he is at Inksmith and Rogers in October!

Edited by Oiocha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Oiocha said:

With Hellboy and Gorilla Biscuits being there, my heart is elsewhere. They are all killers.

I like the wee fella with the mohawk to the left of mine, too. But I've been obsessed with the Clockwork Orange one for yonks—probably because this bit of flash is hung on the wall beside the bench in the waiting area. There are so many great ones on that sheet. I've stared at it lots of times. Also, I love Hot Stuff, and I already have a little editor one with glasses and spectacles that Josh drew up to represent me (I'm a proofreader/copyeditor.).  🙂

Edited by oboogie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Oiocha said:

With Hellboy and Gorilla Biscuits being there, my heart is elsewhere. They are all killers.

Lol. That's probably a generational thing. Clockwork Orange was quite the ground-breaking and controversial thing when I was a teenager. Right up there at that time with The Exorcist and Pink Flamingos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SStu said:

Lol. That's probably a generational thing. Clockwork Orange was quite the ground-breaking and controversial thing when I was a teenager. Right up there at that time with The Exorcist and Pink Flamingos. 

I didn't know what Gorilla Biscuits was. Had to look it up. I'd guess I'm quite a bit older than @Oiocha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SStu said:

Lol. That's probably a generational thing. Clockwork Orange was quite the ground-breaking and controversial thing when I was a teenager. Right up there at that time with The Exorcist and Pink Flamingos. 

 

8 hours ago, oboogie said:

I didn't know what Gorilla Biscuits was. Had to look it up. I'd guess I'm quite a bit older than @Oiocha?

I'm a month shy of 25y/o.  I'm just not a movie guy; I'm a comic book and punk guy.  I also like the Mohawk Hot stuff, very 80's-90's NYHC. Wonderful tattoo though, lets not take away from that.

Edited by Oiocha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 9:03 PM, oboogie said:

Here is a bit of  the flash sheet I've been admiring forever.

A764EBE9-EFB9-4C77-AC3B-ECAA8D7FF685.jpeg

 

Wooow, very nice! Hellboy, Alex Delarge and Ghostface!!! Who's that on t he top right? Big Muzzy?

Edited by tkruise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.