Lochlan

Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Got this guy from Scott Harrison last Sunday. Aside from the dope tattoo, I also got some great stories. If you're anywhere near the PNW, you should make your way to Portland and get work from this legend before he re-retires!

scott harrison - small time.JPG

3 hours ago, Boiled Dove said:

Hey all, haven't been around for a while but I did go through another shading session with Chad on the big bat that I thought I would share. 

very cool, and it's great to see you back here.

On 10/26/2020 at 7:55 AM, Neil Sunderland said:

Hi  not sure if I'm hijacking a thread here ,newbie.

Can anyone tell me the meaning of this tattoo .

Very unusual. Thanks

Screenshot_20201025-142315_WhatsApp.jpg

Kinda looks like a bad violin with no strings... or a bow?.... 

Just had my first session on my back piece 😍 covering up a couple little sticker tattoos while we’re at it. I’m in love. Work is being done by Travis Hulshizer at the green gazelle is KC MO. I can’t say enough good things about him. Turkey vultures are my favorite bird and I’ve been dreaming of a large scale piece with one in it. I told him the vaguest of ideas and he delivered this. I’m SO excited. Also holy shit the back hurts 

4BB4E573-E3C1-470E-8EF1-8F15C95497EA.jpeg

11 hours ago, Anxioussoup said:

Just had my first session on my back piece 😍 covering up a couple little sticker tattoos while we’re at it. I’m in love. Work is being done by Travis Hulshizer at the green gazelle is KC MO. I can’t say enough good things about him. Turkey vultures are my favorite bird and I’ve been dreaming of a large scale piece with one in it. I told him the vaguest of ideas and he delivered this. I’m SO excited. Also holy shit the back hurts 

lookni' good IMO