Nashville, TN Tattoo Shops Question

Lochlan

Next week I am off to Nashville for four days of work and don't know how much down time I will get unfortunately as it is my first time there but wanted to see if there are any tattoo shops people would encourage me to stop by?

Thanks in advance.......

Well if you are in downtown Nashville, these shops are the big names:

Black 13 Tattoo Parlor

Icon Tattoo and Body Piercing

Kustom Thrills Tattoo

I don't know where you'll end up staying on your trip to Nashville, but these are just the most well known shops I can think of in downtown Nashville.

I live 30 miles south of Nashville in Smyrna and have been getting tattooed for the last year by Paul at Tried & True Tattoo.

He's one of those "under the radar" guys.

For whatever reason, he doesn't self promote (no website, only facebook and rarely at that) I think he just loves owning a street shop.

He's doing a Sailor Jerry type skull and snake on my calf on sept 3. I can't wait.

haha, yes @Joe Shit always comes through.

@IAS if I get enough free time I'll take the drive though saw the work timeline and don't know if I am going to get in more than eating and sleeping during my not working time. Unfortunately this trip is being squeezed in between two other pre set engagements so I don't get to do the at least a day before and/or after play time I try to always do.

Thanks