Anyone care to brainstorm some ideas?

I've been thinking about getting a 7th tattoo.. I want something that symbolizes the power of your voice and/or fighting inner struggle. I'm not into quotes, and sadly not very creative.. So let's hear it guys, any input?

Well what does your inner voice sound and what are your inner struggles? This could be different for everyone. Approaching a tattoo from an abstract concept is a pretty foreign concept to me. It seems more like a modern art piece, you know when you are in the museum and you want to sit down but you are not sure if it's a bench or an exhibit. That being said you can still get a nice tattoo, I just think you have to find something more tangible within your idea. A person place or object that could either he lp or hinder your voice or struggle and then have that turned into a nice tattoo. I know you are not a fan of quotes but maybe a banner with a short phrase in it to give your inner voice, well a voice.

I feel anything with bears and wolves is a win. Bad ass bears and wolves that is. You should also throw some snowy mountains in there. Lightning. Fire Rivers. If you are into quotes, just read a bunch of Cormac Mccarthy books... something will jump out at you.

Stop telling people to get my tattoo man!!!!! I wanna be the only one to get this shit bro....