Tattoo Advise

Ashweenee

Hello,

So I'm planning to have a tattoo on my ankle done next week. I've just been though a divorce and want something about internal growth like the picture below but with different types of flowers like the second link:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/555772410277715973/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/555772410277719106/

I'm also planning to do the below tattoo on my forearm later in life that for me represents my overthinking and mental health:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/555772410277277362/

Do you guys think these 2 tattoos are similar? Do they represent what I want them to represent according to you? I just need someone's opinion on this.

Thank you.

Edited by Ashweenee

3 hours ago, SStu said:

^this. 

Way more important to find an artist who is totally capable of nailing an exceptionally fine line and simple (read: impossible to hide mistakes) drawing like you're currently interested in. 

Great advice. People think “it’s just a simple tattoo, it’s anyone can do it” when the reality is, as you pointed out, there’s no way to hide mistakes.

Totally agree with @SStu and @Hogrider. Get the tattoo you want because it means something to you, don’t worry about what other people will think. It’s your body. I also agree about finding a good artist, those designs are deceptively simple, any small mistakes will easily be visible. Good luck! 

Edited by Simong

To echo what has been already been said, get a tattoo that you want to get. It does not matter if it has any meaning or not. Some of mine have hidden meanings, others don't. 

And get a tattoo, what you want to get, any tattoo can have any hidden meaning behind it, if you so wish. A frog holding an umbrella can be just that, or have a hidden meaning to represent your mental health. Do you understand my point? 🙂 (our points?)

The point is @Ashweenee pick your tattooist first, see what their work is like. If they can "pull off" (so to speak), the style you are after, as others have said, that imho, is the most important. It does not matter what others think of your tattoos, it is your body, your skin. It is what you think of the tattoos, on your body, your skin, that matters. 

If any of us cared what others thought of tattoos, none of us, who are tattooed, would be! lol 

Take your time, enjoy the process of deciding what you want tattooed. There is no rush. 

Hope that made sense, it's getting late here.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, james33 said:

Before go for toget tattoo first check how much does a spine tattoo cost and prices check then you will get the best tattoo experience

LOL  WTF are you even trying to say ?   #1 try to post something that even makes a little sense at all ! #2 don't post pathetic useless web sites. #3 go slither back under your rock

Before go for toget tattoo first check how much does a spine tattoo cost and prices check then you will get the best tattoo experience

Hi James Dan here, can I see what tattoos you have ?

1 minute ago, Dan said:

LOL  WTF are you even trying to say ?   #1 try to post something that even makes a little sense at all ! #2 don't post pathetic useless web sites. #3 go slither back under your rock

Hi James, I can see what a expert you are on tattoos, what experiennrtf duu yit heva thas mkts yu an xpurt on spinew fhatte ?

stoned again.JPG

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Hi James, I can see what a expert you are on tattoos, what experiennrtf duu yit heva thas mkts yu an xpurt on spinew fhatte ?

stoned again.JPG

Just because the stupid phuckwad's first unintelligible post is shilling his $hitty web site doesn't mean he's a spammer ... does it???