Trash Polka?

Iwar

3 hours ago, AzorAhai said:

I find this style Looking quite good however im worried about aging, how long could such tattoo last?

I guess that would depend on just how abstract the artist gets with it. Just like all tattoos, the ink is going to "bleed" or spread out over the decades, no matter how much you keep it out of the sun. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I found out about trash polka a couple years ago. The thing that hit me as interesting was that the one who told me about it was talking about it in terms of a style that could work for a piece that is incomplete (like an ever growing piece that you’re always adding onto) but not actually look incomplete.

Thoughts?

That’s what it seemed like to me when I thought about it too. But with the style I wonder how easily it could actually be added on to. I feel like it might depend on the initial tattoo and having the original artist understanding that was the point of the tattoo. But could that be said about another style as well or is this something that’s a bit more unique to trash polka.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, sharifmali1611 said:

Its beautifully applied but feels very faddy and trendy . kinda like tribal lol does that make sense ? its not very sincere to me its clinical. Math does a similar style but nice and i got from "crappy" result 

WTF are you saying ? and don't post crappy websites like that here please.

Edited by Dan