So... I woke up in Reno this morning...

We're working thru this weekend, at Triumph Tattoo on 2nd Steet by appointment only.... The Lady Luck Convention happens this weekend, we'll prolly go and check it out, I see that Sylvia has a booth and Richard mentioned going to see him...

SLC was good as usual, we kept low key, as we had some logistics issues regarding prints... But the after parties were pretty bad ass from what I know and heard...

Pushead was hanging out at the shop one night... NBD...

FML, I missed that part. Is mercury in retrograde or something?

What do you guys have against the Pacific Northwest? I know the rain sucks, but Richard can tattoo indoors.

What do you guys have against the Pacific Northwest? I know the rain sucks, but Richard can tattoo indoors.

ha, you might just have to road trip avery. I mean all we hear is ursula trying to flee the greater nortwest doesnt bode well for venturing to far north

@Avery Taylor Keep an eye out for us...

I am thinking a PNW run is called for... I'll get him as north as Seattle... To Ernie Gosnells shop, you guys will have to cross, it's all a matter of road conditions, and shop forecasts...

Gonna hunker down here in Reno,NV... Hit Sacramento, CA then go to Electric Oni, in Petaluma, and then haul ass through Oregon to Washington... If he's feeling it. We're getting within reach of our goal for suffice shop capital, "Imagine that a shop built from money made with doing paintings and tattoos", hum, something to be said, hell even my Daddy bank rolled me in my first piercing shop... I have learned a lot since then, and I wouldn't dream of not earning this shop in every sense of the word....

Just keep in touch with me, I know I am not posting a lot of info as to our whereabouts and future plans, I am being really strategic. And just trying to roll with it, I'm so over being on the road, and each day can suck the life out of me. Between juggling all Richards Balls... then my own two tits... I need more hands. Multiple pun intended.

I'm out of medicinals and I loathe the thought of venturing out of this room at this hour.

Fucking Reno, I went to walk the dog this morning, and some euro douche, wearing mirrored aviator sunglasses, shorts, cowboy boots, and enough fake tanner and hair gel to sponsor the cast from Jersey Shore... HAY BaYYBAY'd me waiting on the elevator, to which I responded "you smell like tacos" and exited the elevator with Chinga, our blue heeler... I was in a hoodie, and snow pant thermals half awake...WTF.

I laughed my ass off when Chinga took a big dump mid parking lot. . . Oh it's such a glamorous life...(bullshit).

No shit!

I spent more on Pushead stuff last year than I did on my mortgage.

I noticed all your swag and details you post online... That's why I mentioned it.

Fuck, I wish I had the energy to keep up with all the shenanigans, but my body, and back-pocket are happy to be getting a thickness to them that can actually get a new shop built out, and open. The only Art I am or would justify purchasing would be Hardy or Roberts, something nice for a private work room at the new place.

Ehh, I am getting antsy sitting around Reno, I think I am going to check out some cabin rentals on the Truckee River, and call it the Tat-Lodge for the weekend. . .

The only smile I can get out of all three of us in being in the middle of nowhere completely focusing on a ball, or fire, or...

I smell burn out coming on, maybe a quickie in the woods is called for. End of ramble.

HA...

We lived in Florida for close to two years, just moved stuff to storage last November... We're coming back, eventually to move said stuff to our new place. Don't know when exactly...

He has two or three big pieces in Jacksonville/St. Aug Area, I know those people will get heads up for sure, but I doubt well be back doing anything super official in a shop or at a show....

But yeah, we're due one last spot probably at Livewire Tattoo, or Inksmith.... just not sure on any of it as of yet.

HA...

We lived in Florida for close to two years, just moved stuff to storage last November... We're coming back, eventually to move said stuff to our new place. Don't know when exactly...

He has two or three big pieces in Jacksonville/St. Aug Area, I know those people will get heads up for sure, but I doubt well be back doing anything super official in a shop or at a show....

But yeah, we're due one last spot probably at Livewire Tattoo, or Inksmith.... just not sure on any of it as of yet.

Cool I'm planning to get something done by mike Wilson whenever I graduate so maybe I'll catch you guys. I'll keep an eye out

We are in Sacramento set up at American Graffiti we'll be here thru Friday then we are heading south, to work at Gold Rush. If you are in the Los Angeles/Orange County Area come see us next week starting Tuesday... I'm also out of the flash sets that Bob Roberts, and Aaron Coleman, and Richard did... message me or call the shops to set something up.

• 3 weeks later...

We're back in Pheonix/Mesa, AZ for a solid week or so... Working at Aaron Coleman's place: Immaculate Tattoo... Immaculate Tattoo - Home come see us, get some work, or just come hang out... I have prints on hand, and some paintings left that are up for grabs... It's looking like we're almost done with this "road" gig... So, don't procrastinate, we may not be in heavy rotation much longer...

• 3 weeks later...

Just figured it'd be smart to post up...

We're still in Mesa, at Immaculate, Richard and Aaron Coleman had been working on a few new split sheets, and they finished and have one in production, and I have those on hand as well... Coleman took off to the Rome Convention that happening this weekend... And then him and the misses are taking some much need time off to enjoy some downtime... Leaving Mando Rascon here all by his lonesome, which he can totally handle it, but we need to address a few things regarding the 6 or 7 motorcycles he has at a buddies house out here that were supposed to be getting worked on, but I guess not... So we have some shit to tend to, and then a few more appointments, and lots of time open...

Going to get a nice vacation rental for a couple weeks, and soak up some sun, and whatnot...

From here, we are heading towards the Inksmith's in New Mexico, if they are at their compound when we roll through, then back to Dallas to round up more motorcycles, and then either straight to Tulsa, OK to start up a shop, or maybe Houston to sell a house we have down there that's going to waste...

But once we get to Tulsa, other then a handful of conventions and shop spots, you can come to us... The road is long, and hard, but what a trip.

@Jennifer Stell - Great to hear it's all coming together and the shop isn't too far off. You have both been working your collective asses off and deserve the 'rest' if thats what you can call it!

Question - any plans to head to Australia (ever?) or will the new shop be added to my list of places to visit when I finally get to the states? (who am I kidding, it's going to be on the list to visit either way haha)