HA! That is f*ckin excellent!!

Too bad that little 'ol band from Texas went all Hollywood on us. I sure liked'm better in 1972, back when they were opening for Uriah Heap.

Funny you should say that. I used to work at a bar in Hollywood that Billy Gibbons frequented. He was the nicest coolest dude you will ever meet.

FTF / FTP

Our Nation is being run by a Mandarin-class of Oligarchs for their own personal enrichment, and they are supported by a private army of Alphabet-Soup terrorists and local bullies. Nothing new there, but I'm sorry you had to deal with it, and I hope your shonskie is able to get things worked out for you.

Many moons ago, a friend was riding through Tejas and got rousted. Cops found a roach in his saddlebag, and he got dropped for twenty. Ended up serving almost fifteen years of that...for a roach. Aren't you glad the seventies are over?!

All I have learned is: FUCK THE POLICE. Especially the Texas ones.

I dont like controversy in my life as I have lived within my entire life and can't imagine the situation you are in and hope the best for you as I support the legalization and medical use of Cannabis. With that said, I know some excellent officers with unmatched morals and ethics that I would trust my life with and had to overseas. I also know there are bad people in all industries including tattooing.

I feel fuck the police is a bit harsh and understand your mad but, when kids are taken, women are violated or beaten, people are killed, etc. they serve a purpose and some are damn good.

I dont mean to start a shitstorm and I guess as a new member you all are welcome to bash me and say fuck that guy for his opinion. I spose my membership could prove short here but Good Luck anyway.

Dont hate, educate.

I dont like controversy in my life as I have lived within my entire life and can't imagine the situation you are in and hope the best for you as I support the legalization and medical use of Cannabis. With that said, I know some excellent officers with unmatched morals and ethics that I would trust my life with and had to overseas. I also know there are bad people in all industries including tattooing.

I feel fuck the police is a bit harsh and understand your mad but, when kids are taken, women are violated or beaten, people are killed, etc. they serve a purpose and some are damn good.

I dont mean to start a shitstorm and I guess as a new member you all are welcome to bash me and say fuck that guy for his opinion. I spose my membership could prove short here but Good Luck anyway.

Dont hate, educate.

That is an excellent point. There are great people and scumbags in every profession.

That's terrible, and... Yes, the only reason I took the fall, is richard has to take his medications, EVERYDAY... And I knew I was way cuter then him in Orange.. I'm trying to laugh, we have a show this weekend.

Not too keen on the nickname Richard and Oliver have for me: Jailhouse Jenny. I am so sore from being cuffed, and sleeping on a steel board. Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll not bash you, I will say this: You have no idea what you are talking about until you yourself are violated by someone you are supposed to be able to rely on. I hope you always have a pro=police viewpoint and you never see my side.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont hate, educate.

Oh, and... this is my thread, I didn't post a blog for this main reason. I like being able to post freely and vent, and not be MOMMIED. thanks.

And I was in a great mood, until this. Jeezuz. I'll add another one to the list.

ANYTHING but Jenny!!!! Has a VERY bad connotation inside.

Maintain, Jen...remember, their gig is to break you down and try to make you feel as bad about yourself as they feel about themselves. If you don't let them, you win.

As for all the cop-lovers, yeah, there are a few decent ones I've met over the years...a few. And I've met frkn thousands of em. And it takes a special kinda scum to put on a green suit and work as a hack. That hurt your feelings? Well, you know there's an old saying in the shop..."did that hurt your feelings? Well...FUCK YOUR FEELINGS!"

Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

...is it like a routine thing for officers to just pull people over and search their shit for no reason there? What the hell...

In many places here, yes, it happens everyday. All depends on what profile you fit. In a small town, out-of-state license plates, nice ride, tattoos, etc., etc., that'll get you rousted in a heartbeat.

There ARE bad people in every profession. The big differance with bad people being in the cop profession is that good people end up in jail, not just stuck with a bad education, bad service or bad tattoo. Bad cops are generally people who are insufficient at everything else and can only live on the rush that being "powerfull" can provide them. Sad for them and sad for us, too.

• 2 weeks later...

After finally being able to digest the bullshit I so easily got and ate myself, I'll say: I'm sorry, I was an uber bitch, I see what you say now, without the red all over now.

I still don't like highway pirates disguised as good guys... Or as anything else, other then "Pirate", I define pirate as.... A person who has no problem with being on the road, dealing with whatever, getting into serious business, or getting into really Non-Serious shit... no matter what type of life one leads, be honest... It's a saying Richard says, he heard it... No idea where it comes from... But:

"when living outside the law, one must always be honest."

I like to try to live my life like an open book. Hence the reply... I was shitty. I'm sorry. PMS is a bitch.

• 2 weeks later...
It's weird, I've met quite a few tattooers, and never once have I been handcuffed by one to a cell door and been beaten till I shit myself. And then been left to sleep on the floor with no mattress for two weeks. Great comparison though!

The amount of attention you require daily must be exhausting for those close. You have done an excellent job taking the previous comments out of context. On the otherhand, your attempt at digging past issues up and attempting to cause trouble is noted.

I hope the best for you and the help you need.

On another note, Jennifer I hope you are doing great and things are looking up every day! Your post above the zzzzzzzz above hits the target,

• 3 weeks later...
The amount of attention you require daily must be exhausting for those close. You have done an excellent job taking the previous comments out of context. On the otherhand, your attempt at digging past issues up and attempting to cause trouble is noted.

I hope the best for you and the help you need.

On another note, Jennifer I hope you are doing great and things are looking up every day! Your post above the zzzzzzzz above hits the target,

I fucking hate cops.

• 3 weeks later...
Damn I miss you Shawn!! You have no idea, and yes, I will definitely plan a tattoo field trip around where ever you are and figure it out.

Maybe I should start stalking you again, that will make it easier to keep track of your shenanigans.

next time ya'all are close, I'll bust ass to be able to see you. And your butt has my phone number.

• 2 weeks later...