SF tatcon- restaurant recommendos

I know my tattoo friends like to eat so why don't we set em up with some places they may like to meet for eats... I always appreciate a good meal recommended by a local whe I'm on the road...

I mist recommend pulcinella's in little Italy. Their food blew my mind. And they seemed under-frequented. Some group of hungry bearded tattoo dudes need to go rack up a bill there and fill their tummies with the best pizza outside of Naples...

Anyway, wish I was there to meet up with all you guys for great after work eats!

i like cha cha chas on upper haight. good cuban food and really good sangria by the pitcher

i also like ali babas on lower haight. its quicker and more low key. but their chicken kabob plate is really good. lots of food for the buck.

on the junk food end i like the metro. its on filmore and haight. thier cheese steak with hot and sweet peppers and chili fries... foregetaboutit. but there really isnt room for a bunch of tatbros to sit down in there. really small.

one thing though, the convention is near the airport with is in like south city. the actual city is a handful of highway exits up. i dont know shit about south san francisco

I know people don't have a lot of time for planning whe they're already working a convention but with this crazy economy, if you're going to spend a huge bill with a lot of tatbros, just a suggestion to consider racking up that bill at a mom and pop place that will not only give you the treatment of a lifetime but who needs that guest cheque to stay afloat into better times!

...I don't know all the places mentioned above so this is in no way a comment on those places mentioned; just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...