best place in london?

abees

does anyone have any recommendations for the best place to get laser removal in london? (or surrounding areas, oxfordshire, etc).

my friend (honestly) has some horribly done nautical stars on his elbows he wants removed.

he's looked around himself, but if anyone has any personal experience i/he'd appreciate any help.

Im afraid i don't know anyone in your local area, but if you're willing to travel just a little bit extra i recommend Laserlife on baker street, london (i'm not 100% on the name though, something along those lines) or Tattoo Uk have a branch in Rayner's lane also in london (tube stop right across the street) that do laser treatment.

I think your best bet is to first of all find an artist whose work you like and ask for their opinion, every tattooer feels different about cover ups and they might suggest something you have not considered before. voices on the internet can only help so far, for actual guidance and trustworthy option you should really start off with finding a new artist and speaking with them in person.

I remember this from last month, for some odd reason, but alas:

Here is the link to the thread itself: http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-removal-coverup/1165-cover-up-gone-wrong.html

Cheers!

I've seen/worked over lazer, with positive results, from:

Tattoo UK (Rayners Lane) - multiple customers

Laserlife (Baker Street) - one customer

Cult Classic (Romford) - multiple customers

I was super-impressed with the way Joe at Cult Classic dealt with the skin before and after the treatment.

Some of my clients/customers have had laser work at other places with varying degrees of success, some with no success at all.

• 1 month later...