Tattoo blowout?

Alex98

Pics shown are tattoo close to being 5 weeks of healing. The area I circled looks like it’s a blowout? Or if the ink didn’t take very well to my skin? It started to look like this about 2 1/2-3 weeks into healing process. I was very on top of the tattoo aftercare regime. I also have one picture tattoo right after completion. Has it healed for a long enough time for me to know if that’s how it’s going to look or does it still need more time to heal? 

721F8F9A-B05A-4F68-8B07-8DB5F92B1D1E.jpeg

826D0D71-BDE6-4717-A8E1-B3DD35400ED9.jpeg

C5019B81-C983-475D-9F7F-4F925CF56420.png

At 5 weeks, that's long enough to know if it's a blowout or not. I don't see it myself, but once you see it you can't unsee it. It's a nice looking tattoo, I'd just enjoy it. Trying to fix blowouts makes them worse often as not. The ink is under the skin, you can't move it or take it out, you can only try to cover it up.

I also can’t see what you mean. It looks a little soft but that could be intentional. We tend to over analyse our own tattoos as we see them all the time. It looks like a good tattoo, I would never have seen the issue of you hadn’t pointed it out and to be honest I can’t really see it now. It’s a good tattoo. 👍