Greetings

MindblownTattoo

Greetings, I'm Mervyn

I have been visiting here a few times navigating my way around checking out some interesting threads. I'm just getting a feel of the place and learning how to post on forums.

I'm from New Zealand currently in Melbourne Australia.Ive been designing tattoo's since I was 11 years old and basically never stopped.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys, if you need some tips on design, just ask.

post-1889-146168834562_thumb.jpg

Good morning Mervyn. Welcome to LST and thanks for the introduction...glad you're liking the site.

People may be kind of silent due to the large in your face self promotion from post to signature plus the fact you do tattoo designs but don't tattoo. I know many on here may be trying to be respectful to the site by avoiding the above and turning their backs so it doesn't become negative.

The thought of paying someone to design a tattoo that doesn't tattoo and/or isn't going to do the actual tattoo is like....well...paying a pimp when it is the worker who does all the work, has the knowledge, and knows how to do the actual job not the pimp so why not go straight to the worker? But that is just my hypothesis.

Enjoy the site....