hey there

embers

been perusing the board for a bit now, thought id join in on the discussions and share pictures/experiences as ive recently gotten more intense on my collecting and traveling for my hobby haha. names devon and im from seattle. flying down to the state of grace convention and cant wait to tattooed by some of you that i know post here:p

lochlan: i have an appt with ron wells first thing saturday morning, and i sent a deposit to chad k a couple months ago, so hopefully i got in.

i havent heard back from him yet though... crossing my fingers. emailed back and forth with desa too, so looks like ill be getting something from him too.

what about you?

lochlan: i have an appt with ron wells first thing saturday morning, and i sent a deposit to chad k a couple months ago, so hopefully i got in.

i havent heard back from him yet though... crossing my fingers. emailed back and forth with desa too, so looks like ill be getting something from him too.

what about you?

Nice and look forward to the pictures.

I am going to try and swing by the convention at least one of the days but it is a school weekend so the chances are slim unfortunately