Tattoo Artist: First tattoo you tattooed?

Lochlan

Lets see if this works.....

I have been thinking a lot about some conversations I've been having with several tattooers around the first tattoo they tattooed on a paying customer and seen some of their pictures.....so lets hear them and if you've got pics and wouldn't mind please share

The first tattoo I did for money was actually the second tattoo that I ever did. It was a blue tribal hammer head shark on a friends ankle. No pics though, that was before I owned a digital camera. The lady I did it on actually bought me an autoclave and I promised to tattoo her for free for life. I still have only done 2 tattoos on her. lol Good Times

first tattooing i did whatsoever was some shading on a tiki head my boss was doing on a regular, he told me to put on some gloves and have a go half way through his session. then i did some cheap prices for some mates that wanted a converge logo in remembrance for a friend of theirs who had passed away that had that tattoo originally.

and finally for a proper paying customer, i think it was some large black kanji on a shoulder blade. never took a photo sadly.

ah wow, i had totally forgotten about what it was until now. a hatchet man with some lettering, thankfully i've destroyed enough brain cells that i can't remember exactly what the wording was but i do remember it was something that was purposefully misspelled like sykotik.

You win! Too bad you don't have a pic for the ICP thread!

I've done two tattoos, both are my initials. Both are awful. Not trying to be a tattooer, did one on my fiancee and one on Oliver's arm of awful amateur tattoos.

• 1 month later...