Playlist

Tight-Lines

this past week has been 3 different ones

drive by truckers, all the early stuff and a few songs from albums after jason isbell left.

three cow garage-first 2 albums

the farrell bros-ballad of jackpine slash

neko case-furnance room lullaby

bruce springsteen-nebraska, lucky town, the river

dave alvin-romeo's escape

murder by death-red of tooth and claw

steve earle-guitar town

ryan bingham-mescalito

mark lanegan-i'll take care of you

then

social distorition-self titled, somewhere between heaven and hell, nursery ryhmes

gaslight anthem-59 sound and american slang

black halos-the violent years and alive without control

murder city devils-broken bottles, empty hearts

the briggs-back to higher ground and come all you madmen

face to face-a bunch of different songs from each album

the draft-in a million pieces

klover-feel lucky punk

samiam-clumsy

off with their heads-in desolation

river city rebels-keepsake of luck

then ones thats

aibourne-both albums

supagroup- all of theirs albums

tokyo dragons-give me the fear

turbonegro-scandavian leather

supersuckers-the sacrilicious sounds of the

nashville pussy-all of their albums

when is Whitmore coming to town?? are you going? that could be a potential hang out session.

i listened to Dag Nasty earlier, and currently am also stuck on Touché Amoré's latest album (Parting the Seas between Brightness and Me), i think because it's so fitting to all the change going on in my life right now.

Hell yeah im going!!! I got my ticket already. Hes playing at slims next friday. I just listened to the new touche record. Not as impressed as I thought I would be. The first song is amazing though.

The Meatmen - Pope on a Rope

Rotting Out - Street Prowl

Sabertooth Zombie - Human Performance III

Swingin' Utters Tribute Album.

nice! the meatmen!! sidestory about seeing them in atlanta, at one point during the show after shooting large blasts of fire across the ceiling of the club tesco vee had a giant 5 foot strap-on that shot confetti out into the crowd. i can remember going to shows at the same club for years after and every once in awhile just the right about of sonic force from whoever was playing would cause some of that same confetti to rain down from the rafters. each time this would happen it would bring me right back to the memory of him blasting it out of that giant strap-on.

Now THATS a fucking Meatmen story.

there's a lot of other mention worthy weirdness that happened at that show, hahaha. the shirt i got from that show is on it's last leg, sleeves have completed detached and now several holes are starting to spread with each time i wear it. the meatking records design that was on the back is completely gone.

todays playlist is all psychobilly

the meteors-wrecking crew

tiger army-all

heartbreak engines-all

creepshow-all

the brains-all

nekromantix-random tracks from each album

mad sin-newest album

chop tops-all

the cramps-all

koffin kats-inhumane

frantic flintstones-raucaus years

demented are go-in sickness and in health

charlie horse-unholy roller

nice! the meatmen!! sidestory about seeing them in atlanta, at one point during the show after shooting large blasts of fire across the ceiling of the club tesco vee had a giant 5 foot strap-on that shot confetti out into the crowd. i can remember going to shows at the same club for years after and every once in awhile just the right about of sonic force from whoever was playing would cause some of that same confetti to rain down from the rafters. each time this would happen it would bring me right back to the memory of him blasting it out of that giant strap-on.

i saw them last year and he still has a giant 5 foot strap-on that shoots confetti out to the crowd.

Been on a Paint It Black kick the last day or two.

The only time I saw them in SF I got to talk with Dan outside. I was talking about some bullshit that had just happened to me and all he said was "Dude, life fucking sucks 99 percent of the time. Just never forget that the 1 percent that doesnt suck is the percent that is worth living for."