Ahoy

CaptJackSparrow

ahoy mates in tattoos. was surfing my FB this a.m. and came across a link to this place from a post by my "main man" Eric Johnson - No Guts, No Glory, MPG Tattoo, recommending it, I guess. It was a link to an interview with Dan Dringenberg... brought me here; anyway, decided, what the hey, decided to join.

my standard intro is that me lady and I live aboard the Black Pearl, 2x as big as the one in the movie, & she's 1/2 restaurant, 1/2 B&B & all pirate ship. we're @ 45x124, just off the central OR coast.

I have 9 tatts currently, and plans for dozens more! lol! :D hope to cultivate a few friendships while here. wind in yer sails, mates. :cool:

thanks very much, hogg. thought abit... wonder, ok, "where" do I post pix? figure I can figure that out by scouting around, but then thought, "which" thread is more appropriate for what? figure, "either way" I'd feel like an idiot -- but hey, that's what "questions" are for, eh? I have uploaded my first pic, as profile pic, opted not for avatar... 1. if no avatar, will profile pic come through in posts? 2. how long's it take for posts/pix to be approved, and show up? (actually I already see posts coming through.) I'm sure I'll have more questions later... don't mind the noobie, lol. ;)