New tattoo advice

Pomchimom4

Hi, I got my first tattoo at the age of 53. My daughter wanted a small wrist tattoo in memory of her dog that passed away and wanted me to get one too. I NEVER thought I'd have a tattoo but decided to get a small cross on my wrist. I know NOTHING about tattoos. I reached out to the artist who did it but he didn't respond. My first question is does the vertical line look like it has a blowout? My second question is I've had it for a month and a half and it looks like skin has grown over it. Is that normal? I know these are probably dumb questions but I have no knowledge at all about tattoos. Thanks in advance.

25DD916E-1BBC-459F-8293-0CBED0740E76.jpeg

Edited by Pomchimom4
Used the word horizontal instead of vertical

15 hours ago, Pomchimom4 said:

My only other thought is the vertical line has definite edges. Don't blowouts look like the ink is bleeding from the edges? 

I’m not sure what you are trying to say. It’s a blowout, there’s no fixing a blowout, and I don’t mean this unkindly, but this is why you do your homework BEFORE you get a tattoo. You would have known that small delicate lines on thin skin are prone to blowouts.