Heavy red ink scabs that are cracking and looks wet possible allergy or infection?

Monza

Problems with the red ink, this tattoo is only 7 day old, the placement of my tattoo is on my thigh, i appreciate all of your advices. Thank you.

1. Has cracks on it and within those cracks the red ink looks wet, as you can see on the pictures.
2. When i wash it and tap it gently with some paper towels i still can get some little red inks.
3. The part where the red ink still stings when i moved my leg.

I appreciate all of your advices.

IMG_20230115_232326.thumb.jpg.c9969d1ea47368e0e478c74b1928b3d8.jpg

I've had similar when I think the artist went a bit too hard in an area where the skin is thin. I lost ink for almost 2 weeks. And I have had red in a bunch of other places that healed super easily. So instead of allergies or infection it may be just a bit overworked. Maybe not a bad idea to put antibiotic ointment on it though if it is still open. It will need babying and possibly retouching later on. 

I agree with the other posters it looks like the artist really overworked your skin. Sorry that looks super painful. Scabbing is common when they go that heavy. You may even have some scar tissue/raised skin when it heals up. I would stay away from putting any product on it except for a very light lotion if it feels tight. You don’t want that scab to soften or it may pull out ink.  I would make sure to keep water off of it as much as you can in the shower for another week or 2 to keep that scab intact 

6 hours ago, Monza said:

Ohh i see thanks, should i put some unscented lotion or ointment or let it air dry for the incoming days? 

only a minor sparingly amount, if any. Air dry is how I'd do it. 

And it's going to remind you it's there, too. Every time the skin stretches in that spot.