Tattoo pimple or something else?

Mako

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Before the pimple pop up, I've been moisturizing it with a unscented aveeno lotion once a day (every night when im going to bed, i put a decent amount of lotion)

Three weeks in, I’d just stop with the moisturizer for a week and let it dry out. You shouldn’t be putting a lot on. Too little is better than too much.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Before the pimple pop up, I've been moisturizing it with a unscented aveeno lotion once a day (every night when im going to bed, i put a decent amount of lotion)

That seems ok but the amount could be too much as Hogrider said. Better to put on too little than too much. 

Thank you for your answers, i did stop moisturizing it when the pimple appeared, I'm just afraid this could lead or could be an infection, this pimple is 3days old, before the eye of the pimple is small, but now its gotten bigger, its not hot to touch and it's not painful to touch, no fevers. 

Edited by Mako

3 hours ago, Mako said:

Thank you for your answers, i did stop moisturizing it when the pimple appeared, I'm just afraid this could lead or could be an infection, this pimple is 3days old, before the eye of the pimple is small, but now its gotten bigger, its not hot to touch and it's not painful to touch, no fevers. 

It usually gets bigger before it disappears so just give it some time. It can take a lot longer than that for pimples to go. As long as it’s not sore and you don’t have a fever I think it will be fine. Just give the skin some time to heal.