First post!

ddpierce

Hey everybody, new tattoo enthusiast here looking for a place to chat, post pics and compare and get feedback on potential ideas for new pieces etc. Churs

Hmm are you only allowed one post daily or something? After this first post its not allowing me to create any new posts at all rn?

4 hours ago, ddpierce said:

Hey everybody, new tattoo enthusiast here looking for a place to chat, post pics and compare and get feedback on potential ideas for new pieces etc. Churs

Hmm are you only allowed one post daily or something? After this first post its not allowing me to create any new posts at all rn?

hi and welcome, read here https://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/rules/

"

• There is a 10 post requirement before you can start your own thread outside of the initiation forum. Please do not go posting a bunch of meaningless posts just to hit your 10 post requirement. If you want to ask a question right away - just post it in your intro thread."

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 5:34 PM, wickedtattoollc said:

Hi I'm new too but didnt see a sign-up area. I'm a realism tattoo artist and I work with Wicked Tattoo and Supplies LLC a newer company that focuses only on hyper-realistic fake tattoo skins that are cheaper price than others. 

so let's see a link to your tattoos you have done

and here is where you  want to post https://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/f/17-initiation/

but please don't post if you are just seliing crap

On 2/17/2023 at 5:34 PM, wickedtattoollc said:

Hi I'm new too but didnt see a sign-up area. I'm a realism tattoo artist and I work with Wicked Tattoo and Supplies LLC a newer company that focuses only on hyper-realistic fake tattoo skins that are cheaper price than others. 

Take a minute to read what this forum is about. It’s not a forum for scratchers who want to buy supplies. It’s a forum for tattoo enthusiasts. You’re welcome here to talk about tattoos, you’re not welcome here to market your crap.

Thanks I feel the love.

My 'super bad' for posting in the wrong area of forum but I saw New Members Introduction link and followed it.  Products arent for scratchers and I'm not posting "crap".  I was including link due to it being an introduction..ya know.   So heres an image of a fake skin tattoo I did..is that ok to post or am I to expect the next shaming?  To the two mouths, show me your tattoos or are they just crap and you dont post them?

Thank You, I see making this place a nice home lol

Note to self* make blog/forum.

IMG_20221211_203843_699.jpg

8 hours ago, wickedtattoollc said:

Thanks I feel the love.

My 'super bad' for posting in the wrong area of forum but I saw New Members Introduction link and followed it.  Products arent for scratchers and I'm not posting "crap".  I was including link due to it being an introduction..ya know.   So heres an image of a fake skin tattoo I did..is that ok to post or am I to expect the next shaming?  To the two mouths, show me your tattoos or are they just crap and you dont post them?

Thank You, I see making this place a nice home lol

Note to self* make blog/forum.

IMG_20221211_203843_699.jpg

Two posts and on to my ignore list. That’s new record. Being an ass hole to the people who have been on this forum for years is not the best way to introduce yourself.  When your first post is shilling your shit product, that tells all we need to know.

For the record, I don’t have to show you jack shit, and couldn’t care less about your opinions on my ink.

Edited by Hogrider

5 hours ago, wickedtattoollc said:

I'm done - take me off and hog get a life instead of trolling morning/night on a relatively unknown forum. Shilling shit? 

The company is in top 3 fake skin brands lol 

Before I go, F*** you hog ya fat F***. Bye 😁

How can I miss you if you won’t go away? Take your scabby products with you.

Edited by Hogrider

On 2/19/2023 at 7:13 AM, wickedtattoollc said:

I'm done - take me off and hog get a life instead of trolling morning/night on a relatively unknown forum. Shilling shit? 

The company is in top 3 fake skin brands lol 

Before I go, F*** you hog ya fat F***. Bye 😁

People like this dumbass always come back. Hope he stays away. Bye, fuckface!