Hello from Bangkok!

Daggboy

Hi everyone

I'm here at the invitation of the one and only "Hogg" who is excellent!

I'm a tattoo collector and fan and have been hooked but not serious since my first tattoo at 15. In the last 10 yrs or so I started thinking seriously about planning and collecting and have had work done by some fine tattooers. Megan Oliver at Inner Vision, Sydney, Trevor McStay, Horiyoshi III, Sabado, Wrath from American Graffitti, Filip Leu with Sabine Gaffron (work in progress), and Jondix.

I love travelling to get tattooed and realising that sometimes the place makes the tattooer as well (and the tattoo of course).

Hope to meet some nice people here and look forward to reading your thoughts!

In Bangkok for a few months for work and then, who knows...

lol.....this has been the most interesting and funny welcome i have read so far!! Welcome Daggboy and im so glad that Hogg told you to join us! have you been enjoying the website so far? are you originaly from thailand or from the U.S.?

Thanks Alanna for the warm welcome!

I'm from Singapore but have lived in Australia for a long time. Now in Bangkok working for a little while. No US connection whatsoever, only through the internet! I look forward to spotting some Thai shops though the quality of work I've seen on the street so far, though plentiful, has been mediocre. Seems everyone & their dog thinks Thailand's a great place to lie on the beach and get a tattoo (usually simultaneously)?!